Used 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

My 2010 Lemon
By angela30

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

My new 2010 Tahoe begin breaking down at 3500 miles. At 3500 the oil pressure guage was replaced and within 24 hrs it broke down again. When I took it in it had 100 malfunction codes now denied by Alexandria Chevy. I have returned the vehicle numerous times to the same dealership who claim each and every time there is nothing wrong. The vehicle's dash has gone out, the doors lock by themselves, the radio changes stations by itself, the oil and tach gauge bob and swing. Now the brakes squeak. The car has 9000 miles on it and it's been an absolute nightmare dealing with these problems.

Quiet and Comfortable
By Tim

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

We had to move from a Mustang to something to fit 3 kids. I'm very happy with this vehicle. The gas mileage is the same as my 05 mustang and averages out to be about 1-2 mpg more. I do wish it was a bit higher and the plastic under the front fender wasn't there but I'm sure it is for aerodynamics. It does seem like every time I pull away from a stop a $5 bill leaves my wallet but once you get going its good. One nice this is the transmission, it switches from v4 to v8 depending on demand. It has been a good vehicle so far.

Roomy

Gas mileage, 3rd row doesn't fold into the floor, more standard options.

Hard Seats
By Martine

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love everything about the Tahoe, except the seats. I am really disappointed with the quality. The seats are flat and hard. I regret our purchase. I don't know how I overlooked this in the "15 minute" test drive. We downsized from a suburban to a Tahoe. I really thought the lack of cargo space would be the problem, but have adjusted. We have plenty of room with third row seats folded up. Still have the option of removing them for even more space. We bought our Tahoe one day and left the next morning for a 12 hour road trip. Arrived at our destination with back and leg pain. This was a yearly road trip we've taken for last 20 yrs. Sadly, it was the most uncomfortable trip ever.

Smooth, quiet ride. Easy handling. Electronics and fuel economy are wonderful. Salesman was great. Wish we had spent more time test driving.

cushioned seats - front, second and third row.

Best Ever 2010 Tahoe ls
By Twright

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Good suspension, Good Appearance, Very smooth ride, 5.3 liter a plus of many, Good lights at night, Interior GREAT, For 3 kids it is Great, Seats 9, It is the most room for the price, short of a suburban. For a good experience get a Tahoe, the best made

Lots of room, very comfortable ride, very smooth ride, lots of power.

nothing yet all around GREAT