Used 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ SUV Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Excellent Choice
By famcircus

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Recently traded our 05 Toyota Sequoia in for the 09 Chevy Tahoe; very, very happy we made the change.
Can't say anything bad about our previous vehicle, but the 09 Tahoe and it's ride quality, power, and options are extremely solid.
My wife (and I) loves everything about her Tahoe and mentions she feels safe and comfortable while driving herself and 3 kids.
Chevy did and outstanding job putting this vehicle together.

Back up Camera, Hands Free Bluetooth, Navigation, Lane departure warning signals.

3rd Tahoe
By Ed

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This 3rd Tahoe for us and is the nicest family car we have ever owned. Comfortable, quiet, and 19 to 20 miles per gallon using cruise control and driving in a sane manner. The fuel management system really helps with the gas. Runs on Regular. Easy to use controls. Memory seats. Dual zone heating and cooling. Both I and my wife are comfortable.

For a SUV it has the best feel and handling of any I have driven. Navigation system. Easy to use and easy to understand. Heated seats and remote start in the winter. XM radio is nice and the On Star system makes me feel secure with the kids on trips.

3rd row seat room grandkids go back there.