2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Outstanding value
By lrg51 on 07/23/10 18:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT1 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

My 3rd Tahoe (owned '02 Z71 and 05 Z71). They just keep getting better.

Disappointment
By Bruce on 10/19/09 17:55 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT1 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Our purchase of a new Chevy Yukon has been a major disappointment to me. My wife enjoys the size and ride but we have owned Suburbans for the past 20 years. The fuel mileage has been the biggest disappointment with mileage no better than 14mpg whether highway or in town. Our old Suburban got 17 - 18 on the road. Performance is also not what was expected. The engine has died in the middle of a turn and there seems to be a small miss when slowing for a turn and then accelerating. Unexpectedly thee is NO storage under the seats or anywhere. All in all, for the money, I think a Lexus, BMW, or MB may have been a better idea.

Happy Buyer
By brian on 04/04/09 14:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT1 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased my new 2009 Tahoe for me and my fiance and we just love it. So far it is the best vehicle I have ever purchased. This purchase made me a believer in GM! When I get ready to trade my Nissan truck, I will definitely be looking at another GM product!

poor seal and wilding
By skymap on 03/11/09 01:02 AM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT1 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my Tahoe LT 2009 (white) Jan 24th 2009. I like space and the top view because of the SUV design. The door rubber seals need to improve, if you open the driver door you can see poor wilding Pocket left and right Pumpers (front _ down) which can store dirty wet material, need to add protection screen for the tires to protect the SUV both sides from (splash)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Suv in VA is:

$115 per month*