2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Satisfied Owner

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

Satisfied Owner
By Mark on

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my Tahoe new last October on the 0% interest deal. Truck drives as smooth as can be on the highway. No squeeks, rattles, or loose parts in the interior and I am now at 12,000 miles. It is a bit sluggish for me, but power is good for the vehicle size (nothing a custom tune can't fix). I tend to have a heavy foot, and I am comparing it to the Trailblazer SS I had right before it. This is my first Full Size SUV and I am pleased so far. Feels like I am driving a house on wheels because it is so comfortable to drive. I feel very safe with my wife and baby boy in the car. I can get about 450 miles (mixed driving) to a tank of gas which is excellent in my opinion for a vehicle this size.

DVD player, Captain's Chairs, My 22 inch GM chrome wheel package, and all of the other available accessories GM offers to customize your truck. Gas mileage is good.

None...I just wish I held out for the 6.2 Liter engine and 6 speed transmission in the 09 models.