2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Extremely Impressed - '08 Taho

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

Extremely Impressed - '08 Tahoe LTZ
By Mike on

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After 1.5 years of SUV research and actually targeting the Denali, we found the White Diamond LTZ and were totally impressed over the Denali! Purchased this beautiful SUV w/White Diamond Pkg, 20" Wheels, Sun/Dest Ent Pkg, Titanium Interior 2 weeks ago for my wife and we both absolutely love it! I cannot say enough about being so impressed with how far GM has come in their interior design, dead-silent cabin, feature rich appointments, and overall comfort. With 2 kids, bags/laptop cases, a stroller, and almost daily trips to the store, this SUV is the most awesome and fitting vehicle we have owned to date. We intend to use the OnStar, as it will incoporate family shared plans on Verizon.

Customizable settings set by driver for pwr locks, pwr mirrors (curbtilt in reverse), daytime lights, driver seat exit feature - just to name a few. Bucket seats offer excellent comfort and pwr options, int door panels appear to be made of excellent, long- lasting materials (no fade or peel anticipated)

Seriously cannot think of any, as I continue to be impressed every time I climb into this american made SUV.