2007 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - It's an American car!!

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

It's an American car!!
By Jason Smith on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

GMC has redeemed themselves with this outstanding truck! It drives like a dream while maintaining its toughness and style. I love the interior display. Very high quality materials. Buttons are easy to reach. It looks more like a German interior design. The leather seats are very confortable. The ergonomics are very user friendly. If you want to complain about the gas, maybe you're buying a car you can't afford. I've had the truck for two weeks now and heads turn left and right when I drive this beauty. Some people think is an Escalate or a Range Rover, people just love how good it looks.

Favorite Features

I love the navigation system, third row seats are flexible, one touch retractable rear seats for easy acess, exterior looks, comfort, big rims, stereo system, built quality, too much to list!!

Suggested Improvements

Navigation little complicated, the navigation on my Camry SE is much easier to use. This might sound weird, but I don't like the sound of the doors closing.. Must drive longer and will update