2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: If I could only do it all over

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

If I could only do it all over again!
By sid on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle drives ok but has many flaws, It would be a great vehicle if it were price more in line with the quality. This is a great $25,000 vehicle but is no where near a $50,000 vehicle as sold! I have service lights on that have been on since the day I bought it and neither the dealer or GM could fix or compensate for, Fuel mileage is not only not even close to what was estimated but someone should be ashamed! There is no storage, my 98 Grand Cherokee had much more room after storage! (hard to believe!) Poor tire wear, Air conditioning is intermittent without reason and dont plan on listening to the radio without it running or after 30-45 minutes you will need a jump! I miss my Jeep!

Favorite Features

It does have great cup holders and plenty of power points for acc, phones etc. When they work, I like the auto headlights, heated seats and power everything. But my Jeep had that at a fraction of the price! The gps is nice and would be nicer if you didn't have to come to a complete stop to use it!

Suggested Improvements

Without a doubt the price needs to be reduced, The battery life needs attention, the fuel mileage needs to be addressed of properly posted I average 11 city and 14.5 Hwy unless you haul any kind of trailer then your back down to 8-11 mpg depending on the trailer, I got better mileage in the 70's! Hummm