2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Beyond Disappointed with vehic

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Beyond Disappointed with vehicle and GM service!
By georgiagirls on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I'm glad I came across this website! It feels good to know that I'm not the only one who was obviously sold a lemon!!! For a minute, I thought maybe I was losing my mind in terms of the various things my car was going. "Did my lights really just flicker on and off?" "Did my car really just start popping out CD's, even though I didn't press eject?" I got my Tahoe in 2006 and began having issues with it around 2008. My lights would flash on/off, the doors would lock/unlock, it would sporadically shut down in the middle of the road, and now I'm having issues with it starting. Now that I finally have the car paid for, the traction issue has started....go figure. This car is CRAP!!!

GM needs to do better all around! I'm not anti-GM by any means, especially since my dad retired from GM.....every car my parents, siblings, and myself own are Chevy! Nevertheless, I've had nothing by major issues with my Tahoe. The service techs at the dealers are horrible (well, the one in Commerce, GA anyway). After several, several trips to the local dealer and explaining to them what was happening, their response was always "we don't see a problem" or "the computer isn't giving us a code". That's crap. I don't even use the local dealer for an oil change anymore because of the horrible service I felt I had received the multiple times I inquired about my Tahoe.