2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
What a nightmare!
By Tracy on 03/30/08 10:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Wish I had never purchased the 2007 Tahoe. The battery continually dies and the source has yet to be found. It has been to the dealership 5 times with no resolution. While many of the features are great, they are over shadowed by the frustration of finding that the car won't start and having to charge the battery at least twice a week. The nicest thing I can say about the Tahoe is that it looks pretty sitting in the driveway. Very expensive yard art! This will be my last GM purchase.

I am very pleased
By Tasha on 03/24/08 11:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my 1st Tahoe almost a year ago, and I must say that I love my car. I love the way it rides, the comfort is amazing. Anytime that I have to travel I offer to drive, becuase it is fun to ride, and I feel very safe while driving it.

not what I expected
By monay on 03/21/08 13:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The brand new Tahoe is not what I expected. I took my first trip in my Tahoe to Reno where I experienced the throttle sticking whenever I would press all the way down on the gas. I actually had to use my foot to push the pedal back up. Thats not safe at all. The interior cloth seats collects so much Lent. Now I'm looking into replacing with leather which is costly. Another complaint is the plastic lighter covers are so cheap that two of mine have already fell off. I think for how much the Tahoe costs they have should of been built better. The older tahoes look a lot better than the 2007-2008. I take the blame. I should of did my homework before getting locked into a car that I'm not happy with.

Tahoe LTZ
By Christina on 03/13/08 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Tahoe LTZ. I bought it used with very little mileage, and it's the best car I ever had. It's a very smooth ride and turns really well. It's great for road trips. The only true downside is gas prices. I'm extremely happy with it!

Very Unhappy
By Beth on 03/09/08 16:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Tahoe, my first being an '01. After 2,000 miles had to have the tires replaced, and since then have had it to the dealership for wheels, suspension, or something along those lines 4 times, and still can't find what is causing the problem. I am very disappointed with this vehicle! My other Tahoe was 6 years old when we sold it and the biggest problem with it was a washer fluid motor. This Tahoe seems to be a cheaper build, with the window seals, interior, etc. Bring back the old craftmanship with the new concepts!

Good SUV
By Dave on 03/06/08 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have 31000 hard driven miles and this truck loves to run wide open. I have taken many long road trips 18 hrs non stop felt great when arrived. Helps to add cold air intake & dual exhaust

2007 Tahoe
By peter bell on 02/29/08 16:58 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first American vehicle in 11years. Before I owned a Toyota 4 runner and recently a 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD. I am really impressed and love the way this truck looks, drives and feels everytime I get in. There have been a few issues that have been fixed quickly such as rear window trim and the trim on the roof. The rest of the truck is exceptional and I love it I .This was a big leap of faith as I am used to Toyotas -this truck has proven to be great so far. Mpg is not

Tahoe LTZ
By Bayern on 02/03/08 11:25 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent acceleration. Smooth ride. Extremely comfortable and better fuel economy than previous models. I got every option possible and they all work flawlessly. Fantastic vehicle.

I should have bought a durango
By Diana wenzler on 01/18/08 15:25 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love amercian cars but not ford so i bought a chevy LTZ for cheaper than a middle of the line durango i used to think that was a good deal

By Dr. Tim on 01/06/08 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Buy this vehicle if you are into wasting your time, riding in tow trucks with nice drivers, making calls to OnStar, and not sleeping much. I have been towed 3 times in 10 days for 2 different problems. 13k miles, 7 months old. Two times I was more than an hour and a half away from home. Used to love it, now looking at the 2008 Sequoia. I went with Tahoe vs. Land Rover for reliability. Non-stop electrical and mechanical issues. If you buy one, make sure you line up rides from friends and family before it strands you.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.