2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: 5 years later and still love m

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

5 years later and still love my Tahoe
By mjfhorsey001 on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Got the Z71 4WD in fall 2007 and have 80k on it ...great road trip car. I regularly tow a 2 and 3 horse trailer with 3 horses and a tack room full of stuff and it pulls with ease. The only thing I have to do is use a anti sway because of the length of the trailer when going on the interstate with the big trucks blowing by. More for my peace of mind I think. The only issues I have had are - leak in the rear liftgate, right mirror power fold broke - one new set of tires..still on the initial set of brakes. Weird thing is the interior is great but the black coating on the controls flakes off on some of the buttons which obscures the little picture. Not sure what that was about.

Favorite Features

Comfortable and spacious seating, dash design, bucket rear seats, electronic liftgate, rear view camera, engine power and reliability, bose sound, towing package.

Suggested Improvements

the black coating on the dash buttons that flakes off...windshield wipers. No matter what kind I buy they press down so hard that they stiffen up or don't wipe on the drivers side very nicely.