2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Tahoe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Sort Reviews by

2007 Tahoe LTZ
By John

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

LTZ looks and drives great. Have driven Tahoes for years and the difference in styling and ride is immediately apparent. Twenty inch wheels look great. 3.9% for 36 and 4.9% for 48 Months is available from GMAC. Has a 3" wider stance which definitely adds to looks and stability. Check it out if you are lucky enough to find one on the lot.

Favorite Features

Too soon to rate reliability so rated based on past experience, previous 2001 Tahoe with 69000 miles needed only oil changes and brakes and tires at 55000.

A big winner
By Joe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've been waiting for this one for awhile, and I'm not disappointed! A tremendous package of features (I have an LT3 with a few extras). GM has finally gotten the message on the interior...matches up to any euro luxury model out there. Big improvement in steering (radius inside 35 feet, very responsive on the highway).

Favorite Features

Interior fit and finish is spectacular. Exterior is great, beautiful paint, limited use of chrome. Lots of little additional features that add up to a great package.

Suggested Improvements

5 (or 6) speed transmission would be nice. Where do you find E85? Front end is very low...careful off road (I think this is due to fed regs). Right rear visability is limited...get used to using rear view mirror.

AWESOME!
By Luke Hansen

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Incredible, that explains it! The vehicle is by far the best SUV GM has ever come out with. The Tahoe drives nice, comfortable, and stylish!

Favorite Features

Displacement on Demand

Suggested Improvements

None!

Awsome, Awsome!
By Jacki

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I never thought a vehicle could be so comfortable. I live on a dirt road and I can't even feel any of the bumps. I feel like I'm gliding . I feel assured that myself and my children are safe in my Tahoe. Chevrolet has out did any other company in my opinion.

Favorite Features

Vey quiet and very smooth driving.

Suggested Improvements

It seems a little low to the ground for rough terrain.

This is an awesome truck
By Steve Smith

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my new Tahoe, and it is amazing. All the cool features make it a classic Chevy SUV. It has a very desirable, agressive looking new style that turns heads everywhere. This truck is so much fun to drive too. It's my favorite Tahoe Chevy has made yet!

Favorite Features

I love the navigation system. I can't believe I used to drive without one.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing with it is the fuel economy. It should be a little better, judging from the fact that people aren't buying as many big SUV's due to the ridiculous gas prices.

'07 Tahoe
By Angler70

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

3rd row seats are useless unless you are a midget or child. Room is really compromised since they only fold up, and although removal is easy, putting them back in is a chore. They are quite heavy, and is you are not careful, you can scratch the plastic items in the back.

Favorite Features

Interior is super. I especially like the info center.

Suggested Improvements

Economy can always be improved on, it is too soon to tell if the Displacement on Demand will actually improve mileage to any degree.

2007 Tahoe
By 07 Tahoe Owner

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The best thing about this vehicle is when you are finished accelerating it shifts from a V-8 to a 4 cylinder without you knowing it except at the gas pump. I'm getting 24 mpg on the highway. It looks like an Escalade. The only thing that I dislike is the way the exhaust pipe looks. Other than that, I love my Tahoe.

Favorite Features

Body, interior, sound system, mpg, comfort, great seats.

Suggested Improvements

Muffler and exhaust exit

It's an American car!!
By Jason Smith

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

GMC has redeemed themselves with this outstanding truck! It drives like a dream while maintaining its toughness and style. I love the interior display. Very high quality materials. Buttons are easy to reach. It looks more like a German interior design. The leather seats are very confortable. The ergonomics are very user friendly. If you want to complain about the gas, maybe you're buying a car you can't afford. I've had the truck for two weeks now and heads turn left and right when I drive this beauty. Some people think is an Escalate or a Range Rover, people just love how good it looks.

Favorite Features

I love the navigation system, third row seats are flexible, one touch retractable rear seats for easy acess, exterior looks, comfort, big rims, stereo system, built quality, too much to list!!

Suggested Improvements

Navigation little complicated, the navigation on my Camry SE is much easier to use. This might sound weird, but I don't like the sound of the doors closing.. Must drive longer and will update

2007 Tahoe
By bob lucky

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great driving vehicle. The performance is excellent and all of the controls are well laid out

Favorite Features

DVD

Suggested Improvements

Took a minute to find out how to open the gas tank. All you do is touch the gas flap