2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Awsome, Awsome!
By Jacki on 02/03/06 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I never thought a vehicle could be so comfortable. I live on a dirt road and I can't even feel any of the bumps. I feel like I'm gliding . I feel assured that myself and my children are safe in my Tahoe. Chevrolet has out did any other company in my opinion.

This is an awesome truck
By Steve Smith on 01/31/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my new Tahoe, and it is amazing. All the cool features make it a classic Chevy SUV. It has a very desirable, agressive looking new style that turns heads everywhere. This truck is so much fun to drive too. It's my favorite Tahoe Chevy has made yet!

'07 Tahoe
By Angler70 on 01/26/06 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

3rd row seats are useless unless you are a midget or child. Room is really compromised since they only fold up, and although removal is easy, putting them back in is a chore. They are quite heavy, and is you are not careful, you can scratch the plastic items in the back.

2007 Tahoe
By 07 Tahoe Owner on 01/24/06 19:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The best thing about this vehicle is when you are finished accelerating it shifts from a V-8 to a 4 cylinder without you knowing it except at the gas pump. I'm getting 24 mpg on the highway. It looks like an Escalade. The only thing that I dislike is the way the exhaust pipe looks. Other than that, I love my Tahoe.

It's an American car!!
By Jason Smith on 01/23/06 14:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

GMC has redeemed themselves with this outstanding truck! It drives like a dream while maintaining its toughness and style. I love the interior display. Very high quality materials. Buttons are easy to reach. It looks more like a German interior design. The leather seats are very confortable. The ergonomics are very user friendly. If you want to complain about the gas, maybe you're buying a car you can't afford. I've had the truck for two weeks now and heads turn left and right when I drive this beauty. Some people think is an Escalate or a Range Rover, people just love how good it looks.

2007 Tahoe
By bob lucky on 01/18/06 23:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great driving vehicle. The performance is excellent and all of the controls are well laid out

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.