2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews 24

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
2007 Tahoe LTZ
By John on 02/05/06 13:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

LTZ looks and drives great. Have driven Tahoes for years and the difference in styling and ride is immediately apparent. Twenty inch wheels look great. 3.9% for 36 and 4.9% for 48 Months is available from GMAC. Has a 3" wider stance which definitely adds to looks and stability. Check it out if you are lucky enough to find one on the lot.

A big winner
By Joe on 02/05/06 11:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've been waiting for this one for awhile, and I'm not disappointed! A tremendous package of features (I have an LT3 with a few extras). GM has finally gotten the message on the interior...matches up to any euro luxury model out there. Big improvement in steering (radius inside 35 feet, very responsive on the highway).

AWESOME!
By Luke Hansen on 02/04/06 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Incredible, that explains it! The vehicle is by far the best SUV GM has ever come out with. The Tahoe drives nice, comfortable, and stylish!

Awsome, Awsome!
By Jacki on 02/03/06 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I never thought a vehicle could be so comfortable. I live on a dirt road and I can't even feel any of the bumps. I feel like I'm gliding . I feel assured that myself and my children are safe in my Tahoe. Chevrolet has out did any other company in my opinion.

This is an awesome truck
By Steve Smith on 01/31/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought my new Tahoe, and it is amazing. All the cool features make it a classic Chevy SUV. It has a very desirable, agressive looking new style that turns heads everywhere. This truck is so much fun to drive too. It's my favorite Tahoe Chevy has made yet!

'07 Tahoe
By Angler70 on 01/26/06 09:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

3rd row seats are useless unless you are a midget or child. Room is really compromised since they only fold up, and although removal is easy, putting them back in is a chore. They are quite heavy, and is you are not careful, you can scratch the plastic items in the back.

2007 Tahoe
By 07 Tahoe Owner on 01/24/06 19:27 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The best thing about this vehicle is when you are finished accelerating it shifts from a V-8 to a 4 cylinder without you knowing it except at the gas pump. I'm getting 24 mpg on the highway. It looks like an Escalade. The only thing that I dislike is the way the exhaust pipe looks. Other than that, I love my Tahoe.

It's an American car!!
By Jason Smith on 01/23/06 14:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

GMC has redeemed themselves with this outstanding truck! It drives like a dream while maintaining its toughness and style. I love the interior display. Very high quality materials. Buttons are easy to reach. It looks more like a German interior design. The leather seats are very confortable. The ergonomics are very user friendly. If you want to complain about the gas, maybe you're buying a car you can't afford. I've had the truck for two weeks now and heads turn left and right when I drive this beauty. Some people think is an Escalate or a Range Rover, people just love how good it looks.

2007 Tahoe
By bob lucky on 01/18/06 23:22 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great driving vehicle. The performance is excellent and all of the controls are well laid out