Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 242 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Chevy went all out on this Tahoe
By fs

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Wow....this is my third Chevy SUV and this tops them all. It is a great truck. Comfort and style come together to make 2007 Chevys best yet. The truck rides smooth, handles great, and braking and steering are refined. The interior has most everything in reach for the driver and passengers. Wherever you go there will be positive comments on the '07. By being a driver of past Suburbans and Tahoes I can realize the differences made in the new Tahoe. My opinion is that this SUV will give any other SUV a run for thier money.

Body style, subtle yet noticable. Suspension smooth, braking excellent. Audio system with the Bose awesome. Last feature is body integrity. Paint and trim very smooth. Well put together

I hear for '08 they might delete fog lights, roof rack, hood dams, lowering truck. This is where I would say Chevy leave well enough alone. '07 needs no changes.

A fabulous 3-ton truck
By mgrabo

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After years of avoiding an SUV thru station wagon ownership, I gave in and got my wife the Tahoe. I'm theortetically getting a fishing boat out of the deal this spring which will make me like it even more. We've clocked ~6,5k miles to date and just returned from a ski trip to Lake Placid. The truck was fabulous on the 5+hr drive to upstate NY on I-87. We averaged 17mph on the highway with 6 people, 1 black lab and all our gear in the roofbox. The village we stayed in still had about 6" of snow on the roads from the 2/14 storm. The Tahoe never faltered in any of the ice or snow. It's a big lumbering vehicle, but surprisingly easy to park and drive in close quarters.

Interior design/quality. All the recent GM products are greatly improved. The Tahoe looks great. Lack of road noise. Very, very quiet ride Handling. Great turning radius for such a big vehicle

Adjustable 2nd row seat angle. Sensitivity of 4-8 cyl. shutoff. It would be great if similar to the tow/haul mode, you could activate a "miser mode" that would hold the 4cyl mode longer around town when the 320hp aren't req'd; Bose stereo should include 6-disk Std side airbags on LTs

Wait till Chevy works out the bugs!
By dwilk1

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had my LTZ already for almost 6 months and it has been at the dealer 4 times. Air bag lights, 4 wheel drive sensors, tire pressure sensors and the latest was the wipers for this week. Truck runs great when it wants too. Gas mileage is very poor. Forget it on E85. Even worse! I actually get better gas mileage on my full size Chevy van with a load on it then my Tahoe. If you have children, flip 4 the model with a bench seat on the 2nd row!

Comfort. Generous room in the truck. Very smooth ride. Great sound system with Bose.

Too much electronics in the truck. Not enough storage. Chevy needs to work out the bugs for the future models!!

One Year Review
By Vincent

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven this car since Feb 2006 and I am returning to this site for an update. The car has run flawlessly for 12 months. It is a top notch fun to drive full size SUV. Also, purchased a 2007 X3 BMW and the 2007 Tahoe's interior is superior in terms of comfort and functionality. This is a Chevy to be proud off. Would definitely recommend this vehicle.

Interior design is excellent. Very comfortable to drive.

As a side note, the cargo area tracks that everyone mentions does not impede or hinder the cargo area. Full function is maintained despite of them

I can't believe it is a Chevy
By Ken

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am amazed at the way this truck handles and the gas mileage. In city rual driving I get 18+ to the gallon. Comfort is excellent and quietness is a welcome relief for a truck. Just got out of a 2005 Tacoma and my legs and back love the Tahoe.

Love the OnStar and the turning radius of the truck.

Put Homelink and Bluetooth tech. on all autos.