Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Chevy Trucks Rule
By Moddriver

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome vehicle. I look forward to driving this vehicle every morining. The drive to work is very enjoyable. Great looking, well built, rides great and the gas mileage is OK (18.5 overall). This vehicle is much more appealing than the Ford or Dodge. People notice when you drive by.

Steering wheel controls are very easy to use. Sound system is very good. Vehcile is easy to handle.

Third row seats need to fold flat, needs additional cup holders and some way to keep all the road dirt off the back window.

GM is getting close with the new Tahoe
By Bob

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I really like the new Tahoe. Unfortunately, it does have some problems. The doors all squeak a lot on anything but a really smooth road. Driver window also squeaks when lowered. Three trips to dealer have not fixed anything and driver window now hass alot of wind noise. Gas mileage was initially very poor but got better after engine was broken in and I reprogrammed engine chip.

Styling, comfort, navigation system, sound system, and performance.

Fix body integrity! Radio reception is poor.

Great Looks, Comfort, Safety and Fun
By Kori

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My wife and I have been shopping to trade our Lexus RX300 in for a full size SUV and have fallen in love with the Tahoe. We purchased a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ with all the bells and whistles. It has Navigation/Dvd/power lift gate/ and all the extras that comes with the Tahoe LTZ. We are extremely impressed with the vehicle and love it greatly! If you are looking for a full luxury vehicle with amenities, there is no need to purchase a Lexus or other, go with the Tahoe. Chevy has impressed me with the engineering of the interior as well as the smoothness of the ride.

Remote start, heated washer system, reverse camera, power liftgate.

HID headlights and LED Taillights.

Chevy went all out on this Tahoe
By fs

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Wow....this is my third Chevy SUV and this tops them all. It is a great truck. Comfort and style come together to make 2007 Chevys best yet. The truck rides smooth, handles great, and braking and steering are refined. The interior has most everything in reach for the driver and passengers. Wherever you go there will be positive comments on the '07. By being a driver of past Suburbans and Tahoes I can realize the differences made in the new Tahoe. My opinion is that this SUV will give any other SUV a run for thier money.

Body style, subtle yet noticable. Suspension smooth, braking excellent. Audio system with the Bose awesome. Last feature is body integrity. Paint and trim very smooth. Well put together

I hear for '08 they might delete fog lights, roof rack, hood dams, lowering truck. This is where I would say Chevy leave well enough alone. '07 needs no changes.

A fabulous 3-ton truck
By mgrabo

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After years of avoiding an SUV thru station wagon ownership, I gave in and got my wife the Tahoe. I'm theortetically getting a fishing boat out of the deal this spring which will make me like it even more. We've clocked ~6,5k miles to date and just returned from a ski trip to Lake Placid. The truck was fabulous on the 5+hr drive to upstate NY on I-87. We averaged 17mph on the highway with 6 people, 1 black lab and all our gear in the roofbox. The village we stayed in still had about 6" of snow on the roads from the 2/14 storm. The Tahoe never faltered in any of the ice or snow. It's a big lumbering vehicle, but surprisingly easy to park and drive in close quarters.

Interior design/quality. All the recent GM products are greatly improved. The Tahoe looks great. Lack of road noise. Very, very quiet ride Handling. Great turning radius for such a big vehicle

Adjustable 2nd row seat angle. Sensitivity of 4-8 cyl. shutoff. It would be great if similar to the tow/haul mode, you could activate a "miser mode" that would hold the 4cyl mode longer around town when the 320hp aren't req'd; Bose stereo should include 6-disk Std side airbags on LTs