2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Excellent Choice
By Mark on 02/27/06 14:05 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a pure joy to drive. Excellent handling for a vehicle this size. The interior is not just leaps- and-bounds above the outgoing model, but is wonderful compared to its competition. I purchased the LT3 package with the sunroof and I do not regret anything yet (hopefully that will not change). Chevy interiors always had ease of use, but now there is some style as well. The exterior is sharp, crisp and put together with very little seam separation, a definate plus over last years model. Looks are subjective, but I don't think there is a better looking full size SUV on the market today.

WOW!
By SPatter on 02/23/06 08:23 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We call ours the Black Beauty! Beautiful on the outside, even better on the inside. XM radio is addicting. Love all the features and very kid friendly. You don't feel like you have to "climb up" like in most SUV's. The redesign is going to help GM sell this like hotcakes! Dealers are having a hard time keeping them on the lots. Classier than an Expedition and cheaper than those foreign makes. If you are shopping, YOU MUST TRY THIS CAR OUT! You will feel like a Queen/King.

Tahoe '07 4x4
By Rttjr on 02/19/06 16:35 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Love the car with its new look, great array of options and excellent handling. Wish they would not of put plastic seat guard tracks for the third row seats. It leaves a very uneven cargo floor space and doesn't look clean when the seats are stored in the up mode.

155 miles and already in the shop twice
By Aaron on 02/16/06 18:08 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I'm sorry I listened to my wife and bought this over the Sequoia (what I wanted). Driving on highway after 38 miles and car died suddenly and for no reason. Towed in and replaced a wiring harness which was improperly installed. Now at 155 miles the gas gauge starts wildly going back and forth. Took it back in. Does look decent on inside (I'll give them that) and is stylish outside. But two trips to the shop in first 155 miles is indicative of faulty build quality. I will not own this vehicle any longer than I have to and will think long and hard before buying another GM product. If I had to spend the money over again, I'd get a Sequoia.

So far So good...
By RH-Fishers on 02/09/06 10:50 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have owned or 2007 for a week now. So far I totally love it. GM's attempt for the foreign dash and knobs, or lack of knobs, has been done very nicely. The performance is good. I am very interested on how the DOD helps on our long lake trips. I've seen 20- 24 mpg in V4 mode running around 55. Exterior is quickly growing on me. I am a big fan of Nissan's Armada so that helps.

'07 tahoe
By slightbo on 02/06/06 21:09 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Granted we have only had the car for a little over a week, but we love it so far and have no complaints. The touchscreen Nav is great, the interior is beautiful, the exterior (we got black) stands out and adding aftermarket 22's helped things out a lot because the stock tires leave a lot to be desired! So far no creaks, rattles or issues. Even with the DOD engine average around town mpg hovers around 13. Rides very quiet and smooth, even on the 22's. Exterior wind noise is minimal and while the car is big it doesn't drive big.

2007 Tahoe LTZ
By John on 02/05/06 13:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

LTZ looks and drives great. Have driven Tahoes for years and the difference in styling and ride is immediately apparent. Twenty inch wheels look great. 3.9% for 36 and 4.9% for 48 Months is available from GMAC. Has a 3" wider stance which definitely adds to looks and stability. Check it out if you are lucky enough to find one on the lot.

A big winner
By Joe on 02/05/06 11:39 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've been waiting for this one for awhile, and I'm not disappointed! A tremendous package of features (I have an LT3 with a few extras). GM has finally gotten the message on the interior...matches up to any euro luxury model out there. Big improvement in steering (radius inside 35 feet, very responsive on the highway).

AWESOME!
By Luke Hansen on 02/04/06 09:58 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Incredible, that explains it! The vehicle is by far the best SUV GM has ever come out with. The Tahoe drives nice, comfortable, and stylish!

Awsome, Awsome!
By Jacki on 02/03/06 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I never thought a vehicle could be so comfortable. I live on a dirt road and I can't even feel any of the bumps. I feel like I'm gliding . I feel assured that myself and my children are safe in my Tahoe. Chevrolet has out did any other company in my opinion.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.