Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 242 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Love the Tahoe
By Charlie

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have only had my truck a short time, but is great. I rate it high on fuel economy due to the drop from 8 to 4 cylinders when at cruising speed. This helps on trips and when driving at low speeds. The interior is oustanding. I left an '06 EB Explorer to get this truck and am loving every moment. From the design to the handling, the Tahoe has it all.

Flex fuel option and instant economy fuel options. 2nd row captain's chairs.

Make 3rd row fold flat when not in use, this would eliminate the need to remove them all together. This would assist long trips when you don't need them to get to your destination but may want them for versatility when you get there.

Great Truck
By FG

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is wonderful and fun to drive. The new styling is superb. The interior has come a long way for the Tahoe. We purchased the LT with the LT3 package. This has all the goodies like power liftgate, wood grain, 3rd row, 20 " wheels, rear entertainment, etc. We found that it was a better deal to go with the LT3 loaded than going for the LTZ. Anyway it rides very well. We previously had a Grand Cherokee Jeep that was loaded and there is no comparison. This truck is the best. Gas mileage is not the best but it is better than we expected. The engine cuts out some cylinders which does work but doesn't effect performance.

Big front buckets with big console. Radio and controls easy to use. factory 20' chrome wheels are stylish. Powerful engine.

Drink holders in lower door panels? No little pockets or compartments in the way back.

Seats
By Nona Brewer

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The only suggestion I could make to improve the Tahoe, is to put in fold down seats. Can be awkard carrying large items and the 3rd row seats are so heavy to remove, especially for a woman. I love the Tahoe and it's my second. I traded in a 2003 for the 2007.

OnStar, heated seats, navigational system, and individual climate control

Put in fold down seats

Best So Far
By Jonesy

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I looked at everything out there from mid-size to crossover to large and the Tahoe just can't be beat for the money. I put 1000 miles on it the day after delivery and loved every inch of it. We've only had it a month now with no regrets and lots of smiles. I've owned GM vehicles most of my life and I always research the market before any new purchase, GM came out a winner again. Keep up the good work!

Brakes are superb, love the new design!

Needs a fold flat system for the 3rd row seating. Please come up with a 5- speed tranny for this vehicles! Ford almost stole me away with these two features.

Nice Improvement Chevy!
By jhunt946

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I really like the improvement in design and build quality. The interior is finely made and all gaps and fits on the body are tight like a car. You don't expect to get great fuel economy on a vehicle like this, but I was pleasantly surprised to be getting 19-21 mpg on the highway. The cylinder deactivation is a great feature and it is especially cool that you can see how it is working on the IP display. With the big fuel tank, this baby's got range. Very roomy and comfortable in the back.

Cylinder deactivation on the highway. Quiet and roomy. Great fit and finish

Front grille is a matter of taste.