2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Pimped My Ride!
By Steve-n-BigD on 03/20/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I fell in love with the new Tahoe on my test drive and had to have it. Paid a little extra for the LTZ model and it's absolutely worth it. Traded in my 03 Suburban (similar to the 03 Tahoe) and instantly felt the difference in the handling and styling of this awesome head turner!

Great SUV
By Johnboy on 03/15/06 17:31 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great suv - I did not know about 2007 models until I went to the showroom and saw one. I got all the stuff except the DVD player. The ride is great, the front suspension change makes this feel like a sedan. My wife know has taken control and I no longer can use this car. GM did a great job - we traded in our great 2004 Tahoe - what a diffrence. The only con is the nav/radio/rearview/control system is a major distraction - its hard to drive without looking at it and therefore taking my eyes off the road.

Best in Class
By jowhel on 03/12/06 08:53 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Took a trip to Nashville the week after we got our LTZ and enjoyed every minute of it. The ride, comfort and performance was superior. Weather conditions turned bad unexpectedly with a snow and ice storm, we just slowed down and reached our destination safely and without a lot of stress. Boy, did we get a lot of attention at Operyland- the Tahoe that is!!!

'07 TAHOE
By rrmm on 03/11/06 17:17 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very solid car. Looked at the Sequoia also but was very impressed with the Tahoe. The handling is excellent and the LTZ model has all the options you could every want. Gas mileage has been pretty good so far especially on the highway where it cuts to four cylinders.

I Love It
By itouchroses on 03/10/06 22:56 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have always wanted the Tahoe and I am glad I waited. The new 2007 body and interior are superior to previois models. Though I bought the LS, it is still btter than the 05 Equinox LT I traded in.

Why buy/lease an Escalade?
By MrUpnDown on 03/09/06 18:20 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The '07 Tahoe LTZ has the added feature of riding better than the Escalade of old and as good as the current model.There are 2 drawbacks , one is that nav pkg w/MP3 player , cd , am/fm radio does not have allow for multiple cd cartridge. Not a big deal but curious for such a great vehicle. We got ours on 3/1/06 and it is a gem.The second is that they did nothing to improve the gas mileage....still lots of good stuff.

Great Vehicle
By VADL on 03/09/06 16:00 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We've only had it for a few days now, but love it. Average MPG is @ 15-16 city and @ 21 Highway with no wind (@18 or so with windy conditions) at 65 miles per hour. While the DVD option is nice, we are waiting for a nicer day to take ours in to get the DVD player fixed -- it won't eject the DVD's, and the remote doesn't work. Waiting for a nicer day, so the dash doesn't get cracked when they fix it. Very comfortable and lots of nice features. Love the seat warmers, the auto remote start, lots of room. Not a lot of hidden storage, though; we thought there could be some hidden storage under the back cargo area for misc. items.

2007 Tahoe
By Michael W. O'Dell on 03/06/06 07:41 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased the Tahoe and find it to be an excellent purchase. The ride performance and comforts provide an enjoyable experience.

Old vs New
By OLD VS NEW on 03/04/06 07:40 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Like the look of the new Tahoe inside & out better than my '02, but I am not without issues. New vehicle has displacement on demand,but seems like it should have been geared to allow a 60 mph cruise in the 4 cyl. mode. So far fuel economy on new vehicle is worse than my '02. Will have to see how it does when taken on a trip. Rear visibility is not good (headrests on rear seats don't help.

Great So Far
By Doug on 03/03/06 06:03 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I had been hesistant to go back to GM after having some problems with their vehicles in the past. However, the new Tahoe looks and drives great. Quality seems top notch and fit and finish are finally what they should be. I love all the features including the input jack to plug an iPod into. I have got a lot of positive comments and looks. If GM can do what they did to this car to the rest of their line-up, they will survive nicely.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.