2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Best Tahoe Yet
By Bruce on 05/09/06 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Still new but I love this truck. Looks great, runs great, performs great. Only complaint I have so far is the height of the hitch receiver.

Favorite Truck so far
By Katie on 05/08/06 13:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Took my '03 in for an oil change and drove home with the '07. Took it for a test drive and was very impressed. Love the new interior look over the old standard truck look. Ride is so much better than the '03 and the braking is a huge improvement. I like the front row seating now that the console folds up. Great truck if looking for an SUV

A Tahoe in Colorado
By Gretchen Bunnell on 05/04/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We bought this vehicle with the belief that it would be a solid vehicle that would meet the rigors of driving in the Colorado high country. It has far surpassed our expectations -- in comfort, in gas mileage (18.5 MPH during mountain driving), and in compelling add-ons. The only negative is the non-flat 3rd seat area.

Top Notch
By TX AG on 05/01/06 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded my '04 Suburban LT 4x4 last week for the LTZ 4x4 and there is NO COMPARISON. GM got it right...the Tahoe is awesome. My first tank of gas (in stop and go traffic in Dallas) netted 17.3 mpg...what a pleasure vs. the 13 mpg on the Suburban. Like everyone else, my only knock is the rear cargo area. The permanent tracks for the 3rd row seats are a bit annoying when the seats are removed, but there are MANY more features that overshadow this minor issue. Great SUV!! Rides like a luxury car!!

'07 Chevrolet Tahoe
By Joey Frey on 04/27/06 21:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Tahoe is my second large SUV purchase. The other being a Navigator. There is little comparison between the two. The Tahoe is much more refined, with much better fit and finish. Fuel mileage has just been a bonus that makes me enjoy this purchase that much more. We really enjoy the style, comfort, handling,and overall appeal the new Tahoe has. It makes me belive that GM is really getting it right! We did upgrade to the LTZ model, the 20" rims are nice!

Redefined
By Dan on 04/25/06 16:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Only having this vehicle for one week I have to say this is a really nice truck. The looks, interior and exterior, ride and comfort is first rate. GM really put some effort in knowing and understanding what the customer want.

Excellent truck but not perfect
By jocatch on 04/19/06 07:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a 1999 Tahoe and traded it in for the 2007. Although the new Tahoe is lightyears ahead of the 99, there are a few things that I would say are not quite as nice. The first thing are the engine gauges. In the 2007 they are alot smaller and harder to see. The gear shifter is very close to the stering wheel and I hit the wheel when I shift it. They radio will not play cassette tapes. However, the air conditioner in the '07 works alot better and you can aim the air where you want it. The Bose sound system sounds very good but doesn't seem to be as loud as the old radio. My truck came with Brigstone tires. I love the DIC. Sounds great when you get on it. I don't mind about the 3rd row seat.

Fun SUV
By Pawel on 04/17/06 19:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is fun to drive, smooth, and has a few ponies behind that gas pedal. Compared to my 2000 Tahoe z71 and '05 Avalanche z71, my 2007 Tahoe LT 3lt is just great. Took it for a 3 hour ride with 4 kids this weekend, going up and down those hill on Mass pike I got 19.4 miles to the gallon. I mean, how can you beat that in an SUV. I love it. I think it handles really great, acceleration, cornering, going fast around sharp bends, and yeah braking. And all in all, this is coming from a GM Tech, I'm really amazed with this vehicle and it's quality. What a great comback for GM. Go ahead, test drive one, you won't leave the dealership without one.

Review #37
By Jason on 04/16/06 11:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Chevrolet Tahoe is a great car to drive. I have the LTZ with evrything in it so it is a very fun truck to drive. Not only is it nice on the outside but the inside is also very nice. It is a very smart truck and the navigation and evrything else is reliable in getting you where you need to be

The Real Deal
By BIG BOSS on 04/08/06 07:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Man, all I've got to say about this truck is that its the best bang for your buck. I gave up a tricked out '03 BMW 330 to hop in this big body truck. The things you can do to it are endless. There is so much room inside. There's room for all the screens you want to put in it, and if you build a custom box for your subs and still keep the 3rd row. Plenty of ride height, 22's 24's 26's whatever you want. I would never go back to small cars again. If anything I'll upgrade in 2 years and knock off the new Escalade, cause it's just sick. If you're thinking about getting the new '07 Tahoe, all I've got to say is go for it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.