Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 244 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

White LTZ, Nice SUV
By VTags

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Lots of features for the price. Very roomy, ride is smooth for such a large vehicle. Third row seat management was overlooked, seats should food flat out of the way. Fuel economy no better than other large SUV's, 8 to 4 cylinders just a marketing ploy it seems like. If you want a large SUV, this one is very nice. However, don't be fooled by the fuel economy estimates!

Power tailgate, memory seats, DVD system for kids, remote start. Large rims, however chrome would look much nicer. 5yr/100k power train warranty.

Fold flat third row seats, cannot believe a vehicle with this much technology does not have this. Fuel guage floats too much. Rear windows rattle when in the down position going over any bumps. These items should have been fixed in the design stage! Front grille design is cheap.

Absolutely love it when it works!
By C.J.

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

If I had reviewed my Tahoe 3 months after buying it, I would have rated all 10's! Drives like a dream, is super comfortable, and looks great (especially new interior). However, constant problems within the last 4 months. All relatively minor, but still annoying. Problems include starting issues, electrical/battery issues, and trim issues/moulding issues. Many of the problems can't be fixed 'cause dealer "can't duplicate the problem." Its my 3rd Tahoe and unfortunately, might be my last. Tired of of my monthly trips to the dealership.

DVD/Navigation, XM Radio, comfortable seats, power liftgate. Rear view camera and sensors.

Other than fold 3rd row seats, better reliability.

Internal problems of the serious kind
By Alex Williamsom

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I liked the vehicle when I purchased it in May of 2006. The truck is a 2007. I have had some major problems with it, like the main electrical switch for the door and window operations has been intermittent for some time. My air conditioner blew hot and cold simutaneously. The transmission has some major missed in it going forward and backward. Everyone can hear it, they just don't know what to do with it and how to fix it. It is at the dealer now, they thought it was finished but when we went to pick ip up, it is making the same noises in the shifting gears and they are quite loud. What does it take to get your truck fixed? We buy fleet sales for construction crews so please fix it!

Working the way it was designed to.

Fix it right the first time.

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned
By DR

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent job Chevy! This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Luxury, comfort and built like a tank! I will never own anything else.

XM radio, 20 inch wheels, interior comfort.

Like everyone else has said, make the 3rd row seats fold flat.

hate this truck
By frank

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third new tahoe and will be my last.Traded in 03lt that was the best .I listened to the so called experts who said 07 was a big improvement.It is not.I got 99miles and had to return to dealer for service.Seats are like sitting on a pile of bricks.All the creature comforts are gone.No more folding arm rests,cargo net,change holder,etc,etc,

Back up alarm.

Folding rear seats are a joke.No storage space.