Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Best quality vehicle I've ever owned
By jim

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my Tahoe for 10 months now. I can honestly say it is the best vehicle that I've ever owned. Not a single warranty item in 20,000 mi. I previously owned an Infiniti I30 and Honda Accord which both had some warranty items. Drive is smooth. It's a great vehicle that I enjoy every day.

Favorite Features

Safety, XM radio, remote start, and drive comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Third row seats that fold flat would be beneficial but consider skipping the 2nd row captains chairs and getting the bench. You could seat 5 without the 3rd row. I have the captains.

New Tahoe is the best yet
By Gene

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the smoothest best handing full size SUV I have ever driven. When turning, handling is precise and easy to accomplish. It has a solid but comfortable ride. Gas mileage is not as high as posted on the invoice, but not bad for a full size vehicle. I had averaged around 17 in town, 19 on the road. I have had several friends comment that they would definitely look into the Tahoe to replace their Fords. The only complainant is that I have noticed is that trucks passing or crosswinds cause the truck to feel light.

Favorite Features

Love the new interior layout. Dash is neat and functional.

Suggested Improvements

Add a little more padding to the seats. They are to stiff on long trips.

Nearly perfect
By bob k

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I expected my new Tahoe to be great and that it is. Good riding, fun to drive and fuel mileage is what I expected based on the window sticker. 2nd row captain seats are comfy and allow easy access to the rear. If I had to complain about anything at all, it would be the 3rd row seats not folding into the floor.

Favorite Features

2nd row captain chairs. Blue metalic paint. Soft but firm leather seating. Large console for storage.

Suggested Improvements

Rear seats should fold into floor.

Best drive in the world
By Candace Daigle

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second 2007 chevy Tahoe, first bought an LS, then bought an LT3, I love all of the extra features, drives like a dream, and it is great for travel. I saved more money in car insurance this time than last. Chevy has a winner in my book!!

Favorite Features

Liftgate, XM features, seat capacity.

Suggested Improvements

none

A great 3rd generation SUV
By 3rd GenTahoe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my first new LS Tahoe in 2001. After 6 1/2 years and 175,000 miles later I reluctantly decided to trade it in for the new 3rd generation Tahoe LT Special Edition. Just hit 3,000 miles and it is simply a magnificant machine. The 3rd generation initiates an elegant SUV both inside and out. I could not compliment this car any higher. Sure I wish it had better gas mileage. That said I love the Tahoe.

Favorite Features

Interior look and feel and the new V4- V8 engine.

Suggested Improvements

Flat 3rd seat.