2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Defects Galore
By rigrig on 08/14/14 23:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Bought Tahoe in December 2006, Till this day it still has "Stabilitrack" message on panel. Suv goes about 15 Mph all of a sudden, and then doesn't go past 45 Mph. Had it serviced twice in past. Two years ago door chrome handle peeled off again. Had them replaced once. Steering wheel peeled completely. Other older problems that warranty didn't cover, Seat belt casing fell off of back seat. Dashboard is cracked in 3 places. Paint on trim faded a couple months after buying it. Rear defrost wire is unsoldered. Battery has been replaced twice. But maybe it just uses a lot of electricity. Not satisfied with this vehicle. Will never buy another "Chevy"

Bought New over 100K miles and Going Strong!
By boeknows on 03/02/13 11:34 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Jaguars, Land Rover... Bar-none this is the most reliable vehicle ive owned. I feel like im sitting in my family room leather couch. Im 6'3'' 250lbs. and fits like a charm. GM has out done itself on its SUV's

Too Many Problems
By msgtaylor on 11/22/12 20:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Too many issues with this vehicle after the 4th year. The cylinder was misfiring causing the truck to shut down in the middle of the street. Also, we paid $1,100 for sensors to be replaced before we were able to get a tag last year. This year has been the worse. Despite $2,000 in repairs the check engine light has yet to go off. There is no warranty at this point. The Tahoe is sitting in my driveway because I can't get a tag with the check engine light on.

Chevrolet sucks
By mrswinnie on 04/24/12 07:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My Tahoe started to do some weird things. It would cut off and lock me in the truck. Then after a few minutes, it would start again like nothing was wrong. The radio has completely gone out and the lights flicker. Took it to Chevrolet and they did an electrical test, claimed nothing was wrong. I just needed a battery. Got the battery worked fine for 2 days and went back to doing the same thing. Here it is a year later, it never got fixed and I just went to start it and it won't come start. Chevrolet is the worst at customer service as well as building vehicles. I will never buy another one as long as I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth in Mileage
By lostbowl on 03/07/10 14:46 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After trading in my 99 Yukon for a 2007 Tahoe with the 4-6-8 modulation and flex fuel capable engine I am totally disappointed with the poor fuel economy! After 20 K, on the clock, and living in the country where all the driving is highway the average is 15.2. Much less than the 99 Yukon.

Tahoe for the Sprited
By stage98 on 11/23/09 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I am hard on the truck and push it like everything else in my life. The truck never fails to perform.OE Tires (Dueler HT) wore uncomfortably quick but there is 40000 on them. Love the truck and can see it in my driveway for years to come unless chevy arranges a camaro replacement

In love with my "New to Me" Tahoe
By Tina on 01/10/09 18:23 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have been yearning for a Tahoe for years, but could not really afford the price until recently. Traded an '02 Explorer that was a constant headache and a failing transmission and could not be more happy. I love the way this thing drives and handles. Smooth as butter compared to my Explorer. I have 4 children and more than enough room to carry my squad around. In love with the looks of this vehicle, definitely my kind of ride. Have heard a lot of complaints about not enough room in the third row, but for my kids ages 4-9, its sits perfect.

Problems within a year
By tahoe07 on 06/01/07 11:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I had a lot of problems within a year with my 2007 Tahoe. First, was the driver's seat. It happened 3 mos after my purchase. The auto function wouldn't work so I had to bring it to the nearest dealer. Second, on the fifth month, the digital display of my tire pressures wasn't working, again I had to bring it to the dealership. On the 8th month, major problems. My car wouldn't engage to Drive, I had to put it to 2nd gear in order for it to move. It took a week for the dealership to fix the problem. Too many problems with the vehicle, it's been less than a year. Lastly, I average 15mpg.

Great for family and friends!
By Missy on 10/26/06 18:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is our first new vehicle and we are very impressed. Its nine seats are perfect for hauling everyone around.

Head turner Tahoe
By cdm on 09/02/06 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love the 2007 Tahoe! The exterior is a head turner, got lots of compliment from people at the parking lots. The interior is much better than the previous Tahoes, refined and sophisticated. The brakes are excellent, plus it's a lot quieter inside than the old ones. I am so pleased with my new purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.