2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews 2

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
I really like mine
By Sheri on 01/15/06 03:59 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV w/1WT (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have the LT model and I love it. It handles really well. Turning radius and parking are not a problem. After reading the comments on sore bottoms, I feel like the seats could be more comfy, but I'm not certain if I'm noticing something I otherwise wouldn't have. I have to say, that the seats are much more comfortable than the ones in the Toyota Sequoia. Maintaining the legroom, it would have been nice if there was more cargo space w/out having to fold down the rear row of seats -- I didn't want a full lenghth Suburban. The styling is elegant, if not trendy. And speaking of legroom, the driver's seat has plenty of legroom, this is important if you are tall like me.

Great SUV!
By Justin on 01/08/06 00:38 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The Tahoe is a great vehicle, we just purchased one and have enjoyed it thoroughly. We took the LS upgrade, with the upgrade engine, side impact bags, 6 disc cd, gear ratio and third row pull out. This is a great car, but do your research prior to buying, use this website thoroughly.

Best SUV Ever Made
By Michael McCown on 11/14/05 23:07 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This Tahoe has the best ride quality, best handling, best acceleration, best gas mileage in its class, and the Bose sound system is amazing. Not to mention the timeless bodystyle.

Tahoe is the Best
By Tahoe on 10/20/05 22:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4dr SUV 4WD w/1WT (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Tahoe has great reliability and style in the sometimes generic SUV market. The Tahoe is great for families who don't want to be seen in a soccer-mom minivan and possibly even tow the family boat for a weekend getaway with ease.