2005 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Could not be happier

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

Could not be happier
By Very Satisfied on

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have owned. Everything about the truck is awesome. I feel in control when I am behind the wheel. The handling is responsive, as well as the acceleration. I do not have to worry about being in someone's blind spot, or someone not seeing me and trying to change lanes into the lane I am in. I can't begin to say enough great things about this automobile. It is a joy to drive. The removable third row and DVD entertainment package are an awesome addition when you have children on long trips. The driver's memory and heated front seats are excellent too. This is a great automobile.

Favorite Features

Leather seating surface, DVD, 6-disk changer, 1st and 2nd row captains chairs, sunroof, memory for 2 drivers, easy out button, home link, OnStar, XM radio, the interior set up, and overall look and feel of the vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Windshield wipers that lift all the way up (for easier cleaning of the glass) and have the middle console (floor up one-piece) optional.