Blessed to be driving my Tahoe
By Lovinmytahoe on
2005 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
We have been looking for a vehicle for about 6 months.I previously owned a Chevy Blazer with about 200,000 miles, so we definitely got our money worth.We know we wanted something American Made, so we looked at the Tahoe's & Yukon's. By far the Tahoe is the best out there! We weren't necessarily looking for all the bells and whistles, but we sure found it. We ended up purchasing the LT Autoride fully loaded, and wow, what a GREAT ride! We took my parents (who have always owned Cadillac's) and they said that it rides BETTER than a Cadillac! It is so quiet and smooth, but yet so powerful.
Favorite Features
I really like the Autoride, it was explained to us that it uses some kind of air suspension, so that the ride is very smooth and quiet. BOSE radio system is great! Sunroof is a lot of fun! It is very roomy and you really feel safe driving! I absolutely love having OnStar! Love the larger V8
Suggested Improvements
Everyone warned me about getting one due to gas prices, but to me it's well worth it and it's not as bad as they say. My previous vechile was so old that it was not as fuel efficient. If gas is a problem condsider the Flex fuel...that is a great alternative to gas!