2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
My 2005 Z71
By dammitjim1 on 11/23/04 22:00 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have always admired the look of the Z71 Tahoe, particularly in black. So when GM offered me the Pull Ahead option on my '02 Trailblazer LTZ lease, along with some other financial incentives, I jumped at the chance to acquire the Tahoe. After a test drive and a bit of negotiation, I drove my new Z71 home. The ride, comfort and handling are outstanding - equal to or better than any car I've ever driven. Very surprising for such a large vehicle. The sound of XM radio coming through the Bose speakers is awesome, and the kids love the DVD. This is still the "honeymoon" phase. If the reliability holds up over the 48 SmartBuy period, I'll probably be driving a Tahoe in 2008.

Tahoe time
By Judy Kovitch on 11/13/04 08:11 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Overall a solid car. Few minor problems easily resolved. Great extra features, comfortable on long trips, easy to manuever, looks great. Roomy & easy to change configuration from a passenger car to hauling. I am short, my husband is tall, it is easy to adjust drivers seat for either.

NICE SUV
By ma101365 on 11/12/04 01:20 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Picked mine up in Sept, needed some time to adjust (was driving a 2 seater conv for the last 7 yrs) but now am loving it, has a great ride, and the gas milage keeps getting better, up to 13.5 mpg now (only have about 1100 miles on it though so hopefully will continue to improve)Got it with the captains in the back, friends say it's like sitting in their living room

excellent vehicle
By Julie R on 11/11/04 07:55 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Comfort is out of this world. Everything you need is at your fingertips and easy to use. Enough room for the family and more. Wouldn't buy anything else now that I have owned this SUV!

My First Chevy Tahoe
By Harley Kathy on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my SUV. It has great pick-up when merging into traffic, it's an eye catching truck due to the special ordered 18-inch chrome wheels, the beautiful shade of red & the complimentary pin striping. I can't say enough great things about how good I feel driving it. My friends are all very impressed also.

Okay
By Willam Anderson on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car takes the bumbs very well. If you work 5 minutes away from your house or just don't drive alot, this is a perfect car to drive. I should have bought the Honda Pilot instead of this. This car handles like a big wide cruise.

Tahoe is the greatest
By TabberZ3 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have owned 8 Tahoes and they have been awesome in quality and function.

Chevy Tahoe
By lniglio on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best SUV I've ever owned. I have previously owned a 2000 Blazer, and a 2002 Trailblazer. The Tahoe has it all over both of them. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

tahoe review on z71
By john henry@verizon.n on 10/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

very nice car should have 350 engine for better pulling power, z-71 needs bumper protection down side mine already has several nicks from people opening doors in parking lot

It is the best car out there!
By Binh Contreras on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love these trucks! They are comfortabel, however miliage is slim...too expensive! Well, I really like the leather seats and all the nice features, including on star! Dark blue is the best color. Don't change them to somthing square and keep up the beautiful chevy models...looking forward to new cars!