Great for trucking around kids!
By TC on
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
This is the third new Chevrolet vehicle that I have owned and I have been very happy with it. You sit up very high and can see the entire road and everything that it is ahead of you. The ride is very comfortable and handles extremely well especially on the highway at upper speeds. My wife was opposed to a mini van, so we looked at the Toyota Seqouia, Honda Pilot, before deciding to purchase this vehicle. On several occasions we have sat 4 adults and four children comfortably. If you need some space to hall around a family and their gear this would be an excellent choice.
Favorite Features
Spacious interior, handling on the highway, handling in the snow, seat position ie. above most other vehicles, visibility, and to date reliability. My wife carpools 6 kids home from school and there is more than enough room for them in the back two rows.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage, anything please, vehicle will sit at times to drive my car so we can get better mileage. Third row seat that folds into the floor, this one is most difficult to remove. A little more style on the interior, I hope this is all coming on the '07 model.