First Chevy Owned! 04 Tahoe LT
By Ricky on
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
This is my first Chevy vehicle ever! The previous owners bought it new and had all the service records for it.The truck had 52K miles when I purchased it and has 59K now. No major problems yet, my local chevy dealer said though I needed a new a/c belt, and something in my steering column needed to be replaced, cost was about $250 with labor to repair both. My rear brake light went out, now that was expensive... the part itself was $250, and you can't buy it at any part store cause its a LED light. Great smooth ride and great pick-up. Love the space. The truck is not to big nor to small for a single guy with no kids
Favorite Features
Auto climate, heated & memory seats, 10 way power seats, driver information center, Onstar, XM, & 6disc. Sunroof and dvd player, stabil trac system, 17 inch alloys also, like the look better over the 16 inch alloys. Love the dark blue exterior. This one has tan in it, think I will get grey next time.
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel economy in the city, hwy is great though. Better leather, cooled seats, gets pretty hot in the south. Although I noticed for 09 cooled seats are available on the LTZ model. Oh and second row buckets being able to lay back farther for napping.