2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
perfect
By bsbs on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is awesome. Its big, but drives real well. Tranny is smooth power is decent and fuel economy is gr8 for such a massive truck. I love it.

awsome
By ali g on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

buy american buy american buy america, this car is awsome and always be awsome. it has everything i need in a truck and it great. i pull buy ski boat to nothern michigan every year and we pass semi on 2 lane highways with ease at 90 mph. this car hasn't ever givin me problems and is great i buy chevy casue there trucks are the best!

love the ride
By lablover on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love the ride comfort of this truck and the handling is very nice. I would recommend this to anybody needing a large suv.

Terrific Tahoe
By Monte Doan on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Fit and finish are far above anything Chevrolet had just a few years ago. Power is excellent,ride and handling are far above what you would expect in an SUV of this wheelbase.

Happy Repeat Tahoe Owner
By Ronie on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is our second Tahoe. Our first was a 2002 4wd that we sold rather than drive it to our new location when we moved. Got a great resale price for it. Tahoe is big and bad enough to haul my trailer and handle off-road duties while still being user-friendly to my wife when she hauls the kids or groceries around town. Easy to drive/park.

Z71 --- Love this vehicle
By deano664 on 08/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a 2002 Tahoe LT in on a 2004 Tahoe Z71 and I couldn't be happier. The newer Z71 rides even better than my 2002 Tahoe. The steering is much easier and acurate. The ride is car- like. It has tons of power...although I must say the mileage is paltry at best. But hey, if you want the power and hauling ability, you forego the mileage.

Rob's Z71
By rdlopez on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After looking at and test driving both the Expedition and the Land Cruiser, the Tahoe was by far the best vehicle in it's class. This is my first Tahoe and I probably won't buy anything else. My Z71 is fully loaded including heated seats (although I can't see myself using it, my wife might). It handles like a car rather than a large SUV and is just as plush as a luxury car. The engine is very powerful, though the gas mileage suffers driving the way I drive. Very roomy interior. I love the fact that I can listen to the radio, one daughter watches a DVD and my other daughter can listen to her CD's. All at the same time!! I would recommend this SUV to anyone.

It definetely lives up to its rep !!!
By DsG on 08/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I wanted to buy an SUV for a while, and my kids were set on one only -- the Great TAHOE. I'm glad I listened to them. It is a strong, well built, confident SUV - yet it makes me feel sporty and dressed up a the same time. It has a powerful yet smooth ride, with a large yet easily accessible interior. It's a fun car to take trips with or simply zip around town everyday shopping with the kids. I have always given Chevrolet the seal of approval - The Tahoe simply validates what I always knew. I would recommend this SUV to anyone - After owning one, I can see why its one of the most sought after SUV's.....

Excellent Vehicle Travel Delight
By Charlie Mac on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have been driving Tahoes for several years they were a nice vehicle when I first started purchasing them, they have seem to improve with each design and the engine preformance and handling is top-shelf. I would recommend for this vehicle for anyone that does very much traveling. Very comfortable and performs well.

Get It Now
By sgphilips on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I researched the Tahoe for the best price using Edmunds and CarsDirect. The day before I go to make the offer the dealer called and said they were offering the Tahoe's at $12k below MSRP. It was an offer that I couldn't refuse. I knew that the dealers and GM had to do something to clear their SUV inventory but I had no idea that they would offer what they have at this much of a discount.