2004 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Great SUV
By CKA on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Nothing else comes close, and consumers know what they want. Throw a Japanese nameplate on this and even Edmunds.com editor rating jumps off the scale. It's cool again to own a Cheverolet.

Experience with 2004 Tahoe LT 4X4
By Linwood Wright on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My 2004 Tahoe has had absolutely no defects as delivered and after one year in service. The vehicle has performed extremely well, reflecting refinement since the Tahoe was updated significantly several years ago. The 2004 model exhibits better fit and overall quality than did my 2001. I have not used it off-road to a significant degree, but it has handled ice and snow very well. All in all, a very good vehicle.

fantastic
By craigp on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The best suv or the money, hands down.

Fun Ship
By Jim dSmith on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I am on my third Tahoe. This vehicle is easily the best value on the market today. It goes anywhere does anything. I could spend twice the price for a Lexus but why?

The best SUV
By skylandcruser on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I had lease on trailblaizer and just recently traded this car for Tahoe Ls 5.3 V8. What a difference. The handeling is so much better compare to trailblaizer. This is a bigger car but the gas millage is much better than trailblaizer. I don't understand it? It is roomy and so comfort ride. next after this i am going to give a subburn a trial, however because it is longer car i may just stick with tahoe. It is so much stronger car and greater for off road. My wife had 4runner, v8 and this car spend less gas than that car. Chev has a winner here.

My Chevy Tahoe is Green and has DVD
By myr356 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

WE HAVE A SILVERADO 2001 AND WE LIKE THE POWER AND THE SOUND OF THE MOTOR AND IT WAS NOT ON THE SHOP FOR ANY REASON, WE HAVE NOT BEEN AT THE SHOP FOR ANY OTHER REASON BUT ONLY FOR OIL CHANGE EVERY 3 MONTHS OR 3,000 MILES.

great deal
By jmov on 09/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

If you like 4by 4 this would be the car you want. first i was looing at Toyota but after i test dirve the 4runner i decieded to go with cheevrolet. The toyota has one flaw with it power full v8. The 4 by 4 is working all tht time. you can make it 2 wheel.

Love my Tahoe
By findmissy on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just love it!

WOW
By McKinneyHoe on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Hi! I traded a 2002 Tahoe for a fully loaded Z71 and I am completely blown away from the quietness, smoothness and power of the new Tahoes. The Z71 suspension is awesome and the truck as a whole beats the Denali that I was looking easily. The Z71 is a lot lighter on the road, very responsive and well manuverable. Since the sticker price is $47495 I would like to see HID lights and air- conditioned seats though.... The DVD system is AWESOME by the way. I wish I had a driver.... NOT! :)

Bad Ass Z71
By hgusmao65 on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I just love it