2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Not too shabby so far
By BDoyle on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

1st time Tahoe buyer - I've driven foreign cars for the last 10 years. Turning radius is much better than my old Maxima. Seats are very comfortable, but a drivers foot rest would be nice. Also the gas and brake pedals are offset a few inches (gas 1 - 2 inches lower)- no big deal. Excellent to drive, very quiet for an SUV. We got buckets seats in the 2nd row - much easier to get into the 3rd row seats than with 2nd row bench. 3rd row seats not easy to remove, so we leave them in. Fit, finish and quality very good - so far.

Excellent Vehicle!
By avusblue on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Fantastic all around vehicle! Great design, great styling, great power. Very comfortable seats, tall riding position, and easy to see out of. Terrific blend of a manageable size (200" length is less than many cars), with great passenger space and cargo utility. Also, the Tahoe turns very tightly in parking situations - very impressive for a large vehicle. The Z71 trim brings a firmer, more solid ride (which I like) and a more unique look. My only regret is that I didn't get a Tahoe earlier.

MY TAHOE
By george drape on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

ON LONG DRIVES THE SEATS SUCK

satisfied suv driver
By enrique salinas on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I feel very comfortable and confident when I drive my suv. I am a big person so it offers great comfort, plenty of space . There is memory so when my wife drives the gas and brake peddles adjust and the mnirrors move just by inserting her own key.

Lovin it !
By All Jazz on 10/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased my 2002 Z71 with 15000 miles on it. I really wanted a BMW X5 but knew that I would regret it because of the size. I need room! I traded in a Jeep that I loved but it was getting up there in miles. So far I love my Tahoe! I wish the Z71 had the third row. I found a company that will sell you one to install yourself. My only concern has been that the steering wheel is not as tight as I would like it. I am taking it back to the dealer to be looked at. Is this typical? I am proud to be a Chevy owner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chevy trade up
By suburban trader on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a 94 Suburban in on the 04 Z71 Tahoe and love the new vehicle. I am getting 5 mpg better milage and the comfort is much better. Turning radius is better and all the "toys" can't be beat. Have 4 leather buckets and comfort in entire vehicle is great. Visibility for driver fantastic.

chevy tahoe
By Adaphine on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. this is my second Tahoe, I will be buying again. the comfort and quality can not be matched

Thumber
By Jo Ann Page on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have always stayed with Damiler/Chrylser vehicles, but needed a bigger suv for my family. We looked and looked and finally decided on the 2004 2wd Tahoe. The vehicle is huge inside and still sporty on the outside. It is the best vehicle Ihave ever owned. I would recommend it to anyone on the market for a SUV with style and power.

love it
By jgettling on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Had to purchase a vehicle quickly, but, as it turned out this was a great find. It has plenty of power and a comfortable ride. Love the XM radio and On Star.

SUV Chevelote
By Wende Adkins on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Having been a Ford person for the Last 30 yrs. I am well pleased with my Chevelot SUV, my husband purchase for my birthday in 03.