2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews 24

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Tahoe is a wonderful 4 wheel
By linda spinelli on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We got our tahoe in 2000. Our son has off roaded it; and this car has not been any trouble at all. It is roomy and very very comfortable in the front or back. we look forward to purchasing our 2004. : ) As far as interior goes it is great Linda

heated seats
By Bradroth on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love my tahoe. The only comment I have is that the controls for the heated seats are easily bumped on and the next thing you know your back is on fire. It is funny when it happens to everyone but you.

Why buy a Tahoe?
By tjasdfsdfasd on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Tahoe is nice, but it comes at a high price. Right now the truck is at the dealer because I'm getting water in the truck after I use the A/C or after driving in the rain. Carpets are soaked and stained. Should NOT have a 1960's problem in 2003. FIX IT! I have owned a bunch of Pontiac's and Chevy's in the past and to be honest, I'm done with GM! Looking at a Seqouia now and dumping the Tahoe. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Did you outsource parts from India or China???? Also had a front axle leak, knocking sound on startup and some drivetrain noises. The list goes on...

Who says women can't have a SUV?
By Michellestoy on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I recently purchased my Z71 Tahoe. My husband was hesitant to do so, because of the fact that I am 5'2" tall. However, I feel safety and control in this type of SUV. We are planning to have a family soon, this SUV, makes me feel that putting another life in it, will be safe! I absolutely would recomend it to every Mom or Mom to be out there, tall or short instead of a minivan! Thank you.

Chevy Tahoe
By Jeff Chubb on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is a fabulous truck. Mine has 22000 miles on it and not a problem. I drive and beat my truck. It takes all of the abuse without any questions.

very good
By jaye on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

nice,glad to have one,

great vehicle, will buy again
By bje on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

this vehicle is driven by my wife, she demands reliable transportation, and this is what we have received. Being raised in GM orientated families, GMC's and Chev's have been our families favorites for many, many years... even our 2 grown sons drive Chev Z-71 pickups. Future purchases will always put a new Chev/GMC product in our front yard.....brian edgerton

Oh Yes
By suthenreb on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The Chevy tahoe is great. In fact our family has 5 of them. They are realiable, very good looking, fun to drive, and most of all affordable. The chevy tahoe should be in a class by itself.

Tahoe 2003 Z71
By krayonigo on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Was very suprised when I took this vehicle on it's first 500 mile trip how comfortable and efficient. 17.8 Milage and average speed of 54 mph. Bose radio and HVAC system is excellent. noisy in the front end at 70 mph is may only gripe.

Chevy Tahoe
By rdavis on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is an excellent vehicle, I love the way it handles, and its cargo capacity makes it multi functional. With the third seats, we are able to seat plenty of kids and still have room for camping gear. The biggest complaint I have is that now all my friends and relatives expect help when moving.