Used 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

BLAH!
By Tahoe is bad

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We bought a brand new white chevy z71. It listed for 47,992 with the options we put in it. It is one of the most horrible cars, seriously. You feel like your driving a 10,000.00 car from the inside. EVERYTHING on the dash and center console is plastic, and to top it all off there is horendiously cheap looking vinyl on the backs of the seat. It cruises well on the highway at aroud 70 but taking turns at 30 off exits is scary. Lately i have been hearing a esterior wistle and i dont know what it is...but i cant wait for a month to replace it with the new range rover.

Alloy wheels look nice. lookis nice on the outside.

-Blang interior -cheap looking-feeling interior -bad ergonomics -Lazy imprecise steering -acceleration noise

Luv my Tahoe
By SWDB

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This car has all the bells and whistles, the only thing it is missing is auto pilot. We purchased for the safety of our family. We are a Chevy family and will continue to be.

OnStar, Satelite music, heated seats, dual power seats, and the climate zones for driver, passenger and backseats. I feel safer in this car.

Awesome SUV
By Towin samowin

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

beyond any questions an awesome ride and the best tow vehicle I've ever owned and I had almost every other tow vehicle at one time or another. Set an 8000 lb trailer on the hitch and this truck never grunts or wimpers all thru the Grand Canyons and across the country from NY to Cali. My expedition would crawl up those same hills and kick and moan

Tahoe
By mtngetter

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This Vehicle has comfort,performance,and luxury. I found that giving up a little in fuel economy for the above was well worth it. With the 4x4 You can go anywhere and feel confident that you will get there and back.

Driver 1 and 2 memory, retracting side mirrors,Heated seats,

Great buy, Great ride
By MikeShep

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

It is the most solid ride and best buy I have ever experienced. I feel safe, it looks great and rides and handles with grace and responsivness. It handled my New York winter superbly. I have not had but one minor gauge problem since purchase date. Best of all it's American made with long overdue high quality "New" American standards.

Love the sunroof and the Bose sound system.

I love the rear passenger bucket seats but would like to see and optional middle filler (removable) to allow for temporary seating and relaxation.