2004 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
BHH Review
By bhh32 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My Tahoe is by far the best SUV I have owned. I love the driving comfort and it's ability to get up and go. (When needed, of course!) Very comfortable and quiet ride.

Tall Order for Short People
By TahoeMama on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love my truck. As someone who drives ALL the time (about 3k mi. a month), I can honestly say I have never felt more comfortable (for the most part), safe, sporty, etc. Its hard to imagine an SUV feeling sexy..but this truck delivers! Its still brand spanking new (4 months old), so if it wasn't still reliable, I would be upset. The fuel rating is actually a bit better than I expected. Prior to this truck, I owned another full sized, albeit 6 cyl., SUV...it got around 20 mpg...my Tahoe gets around 18. I have been supremely pleased with this truck.

2004 Tahoe LT Chevy
By John Uschold on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My 1998 TahoeLT was excellent. My 2004 Tahoe LT is outstanding.

FINALLY a Tahoe
By imahappytahoeowner on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After driving a piece of juck Durango for the last 2 1/2 years I finally got a truck that I enjoy driving. I test drove other trucks in its class, (ie Epedition, ect.) but nothing held a candle to the Tahoe, except for an Escalade or an H2, but for huge difference in price I am not disappointed. And on top of it, the dealership treated me like royalty.

my tahoe
By arlene b. on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

to me it's the best vehicle i've even driven. sooooooooooooooooo smooth, u'll never know that u'r already "flying".

The Best Bang for the Buck!
By DjHectorB on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have a Tahoe and will never spend any more money on an Escalade that is priced at $15,000 more than the Tahoe. Its insane. Don't get me wrong the Caddy is nice but I couldn't get myself to spend $15,000 more for the caddy. My Tahoe is great. If Chevy keeps building nice Tahoes I will be a lifetime buyer.

Smooth car
By John Leger on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Its a fantastic vehicle!...I wouldn't change a thing about it; good looking really comfortable, great performance and handling, good gas mileage, and fun to drive!

love my tahoe
By herbie876 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great SUV. Unmatched styling and great interior comfort. Rides and handles like a semi-luxury car.

My second 4X4 Tahoe
By GrmnShortHair on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I was looking for a new 2003 4X4 Tahoe to replace my 1995 4X4 Tahoe. I had over 100,000 miles on the '95 with no major problems since new. I was just looking to upgrade. I bought the 2003 without even driving it. It had all the bells and whistles and I was more than pleased. Better steering, took the bumps better, better mileage and a lot better excelleration than the '95. It was hard for me to spend more money on a car than I spent on my house 28 years ago. But I'm not sorry I did.

Exelente!
By BoBoTHeCLoWN on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

THE TAHOE IS THE BEST CAR AND I GOT A GREAT DEAL FROM HEINRICH CHEVROLET IN LOCKPORT NY! ASK FOR CARLOS RODRIGUEZ!