2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Love My Tahoe!

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LS 4dr SUV (4.8L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Love My Tahoe!
By Canary on

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Tahoe raised 2 grandchildren and chauffeured many. Two more g'children live 13.5 hrs from home; Tahoe is great for traveling. Awesome Front/Rear climate controls and media ports. Jan. 08, woman ran light going 65 mph; hit driver door; crushed left front wheel; and damaged front cap. Entire impact below passenger level; air bags not deployed. Had bump on head and small cut on hand. Two passengers in other vehicle critically injured. Police officer behind me said if I hadn't hesitated she'd have been hit and they'd be cutting what was left of her out of her cruiser. Did have problem w/leaking head gasket @ 80K. Tahoe has 104,000K, is safe, reliable & my V-8 got 19.94 mpg last wk.

Ease of adjusting seating; third row seating is a must; media ports are great; lift gate keeps rain off my groceries and my head while loading into the super-convenient cargo net; rear storage compartment is nice.

Brighter back-up lights and more reliable rear window washer