2003 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Great Family Car
By SusanM on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have 4 yr old twin boys and this car fits our family just right. Plenty of room for everyone and the boys love "MOMMYS NEW TRUCK". We have the 3rd seat in our Tahoe which folds up with ease to fit groceries,sports equipment or beach gear! We live on a steep hill and I can't wait to try out the 4WD when the snow hits us hear in New England! I would highly recommend this vehicle. Drives like a car not a truck!

2003 Z71
By Gary Schimmelpfennig on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

It's still new, no problems, fit and finish are excellent. Arlington did a good job building this one.

Love the Tahoe
By Jayhawk on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Though the Tahoe isn't kind to the wallet at the gas station, It is a joy to drive. Love the comfort and well thought out features.

First time Tahoe owner
By L. Sherry on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Moving up from a Blazer to the Tahoe was definitely worth it. Seriously considered the TrailBlazer, but, opted for more room with the Tahoe. Living in deep snow country the 4WD is a needed feature. My only wish is that the mileage was better.. but,it goes with the territory.

my review the wonderful chevy
By tebbets19 on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

i have had my red 03 tahoe and it runs great. I recently had run it through a muddy field in my back yard and it never once got stuck. Ilove it power. also it does great burnouts. I did a burnout on a ford expidition ant it was nothing like my tahoe ill never give mine up

A Few Changes Needed
By rancher03 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

There are many things to like about the Tahoe. It is a reliable vehicle and a good size.The seats are comfortable and the controls are easy to use. But there are a few changes needed to make me keep this one or buy another one. I have had 2 previous suburbans and a Chev conversion van in the last 15 years.

Z71 A step up from everthing else
By kgc on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The Z71 is definitely a vehicle you want in your garage if you plan on driving in any condition. During and after the Blizzard of 2003 I was the only vehicle on the road that was not in a ditch. The biggest problem that I have discovered with this vehicle is its ability to drain a tank of gas with no difficulty, as well as few minor issues with the interior quality of the vehicle. I would request that GM increase the level of the 2nd row comfort, sitting in the back is like ridding on a wooden bench. Over all I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone who does not want to sit in there house when the weather turns bad.

From BMW to Z71
By BMW/Z71 on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased 2003 Z71 two weeks before I took 1900 mile trip to Fla and back. Just drove excellent thru the N.C. mountains, wife claimed she had tough time keeping up in the BMW. First American vehicle purchase since my 1974 Blazer. I'm impressed how well it handles.

Tahoe baby!
By Chilly on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Just got my Tahoe Z71 4wd recently...I love the comfort the looks and performance. Ive added new tires and rims which has let to even better handling than the stock tires.....The handling and turn radius is very impressive. The extras the Chevy has included is also very impressive....I think if you like to get away or just cruise around town, This vehicle requires consideration....Im very pleased!

2003 Chevy Tahoe 4dr LT
By Reuben James on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Suberb vehicle, plenty of room inside. Not mechanical defects to date. Seat warmer controls are too close to the window control turning the warmer on each time the window is open or closed. Runs well on regular 87 octane gas lessening the "fillup shock" of a normal high performance SUV. Great towing capability. The autoride feature is well worth the expense if you have a boat or camper.