2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
Overall Report
By Tahoeman on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle. Fuel mileage could be better. Excellent on long trips. Very comfortable and stylish. Seats should tilt fully back.

my tahoe
By lorelei on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

i've had no trouble at all with my new tahoe. i live where it snows, and my tahoe handles excellent in the snow. i even drove on about 1 1/2 in. thick ice and i still felt safe while driving. i love transporting my family everywhere.

2003 Taho
By ljn9156 on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Of all the SUVs I've owned and driven, the Tahoe is - by far - the best ride.

Why did I wait?
By Tahoedude on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about this truck is great! We have taken the Tahoe on some major road trips and the rig is just awesome. Lot's of room to move around and features to keep you comfortable make it the vehicle of choice. Having seating for 8 makes it quite versitlile. The 4wd work great in snowy conditions.

Great SUV
By Michael E. Urbanski on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Love the vehicle, gas milage is not good at all. I am ready to purchase another one, which will be my third Tahoe. Trade value is a lot lower that I expected on a one year old unit.

Great Truck
By Bob1257 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Its about time Chevy gave Ford a run for their money!

2003 Chevy Tahoe LS 4WD
By Antihype on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Definitely get the 5.3L engine. The 4.8L engine is good, but the 5.3L is worth the extra money. I love the steering on this vehicle. It's a large vehicle, but it steers better than my old compact pickup. The Auto 4WD system is a great feature that competitors don't offer. Only get the third row seat if you expect to carry children around because the third row will only be comfortable for children. Since I don't have children, I find myself taking out the third row seats most of the time for cargo room. Great ride quality with quiet engine and cabin.

Great Vehicle
By revump on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I just pulled my 1995 Jimmy to the NW. The Tahoe was better than all my expectations except for gas, but even that was acceptable. It handled great in snow and we had a lot of it. I am completely satisfied with it so far. I have made one long trip and put about 6000 miles on it so far.

My 1st Chevy Tahoe
By G. Montes on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Just want to say how pleased I am with my 2003 Chevy Tahoe. I purchased it used with 4800 miles on it. It looked brand new though. It's a pleasure to drive and the kids love it. My wife is afraid to drive it coz it's just so big... Guess it's all mine. Living in California where driving anywhere can take hours, now I don't mind the wait!

Truck Saved my life, very well built
By Mandi78 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I recently rolled my Tahoe over twice on the highway doing approx 60mph and literally other than being bruised up I walked away from the accident.. The truck also saved my baby (I am 9mos pregnant) and the baby is fine as well.. I must say the truck is top heavy I have always said that but it certainly help up well.. The only downfall now is that because the truck is so high priced the insurance company is fixing the truck (25,000 worth of damage). But defenately worth the $$$