2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
2003 tahoe
By tahoe lover on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The overall experience of owning my tahoe has been great. The only problem I have had is the battery keeps going bad. It is very comfy and I love the DVD player and XM radio. I would buy another tahoe in the future.

regret this buy
By izzyb on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I've had problems literally from the start. I have had 3 or 4 different radios installed (I lost count) because a cd got stuck, then the clock stopped keeping time. This took months for the service department to figure out what the problem was. Apparently it was a very unusual problem, and since then I have had countless others. Will not buy another one!

Love our Tahoe
By Brimar on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Love the way it drives. Very smooth, not like a truck. Comfortable because of the wide seats. Very stylish!! We feel very safe driving it with the family. I'm 5'2" tall and I like the idea of being able to see everything in sight.

Overall Report
By Tahoeman on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle. Fuel mileage could be better. Excellent on long trips. Very comfortable and stylish. Seats should tilt fully back.

my tahoe
By lorelei on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

i've had no trouble at all with my new tahoe. i live where it snows, and my tahoe handles excellent in the snow. i even drove on about 1 1/2 in. thick ice and i still felt safe while driving. i love transporting my family everywhere.

2003 Taho
By ljn9156 on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Of all the SUVs I've owned and driven, the Tahoe is - by far - the best ride.

Why did I wait?
By Tahoedude on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about this truck is great! We have taken the Tahoe on some major road trips and the rig is just awesome. Lot's of room to move around and features to keep you comfortable make it the vehicle of choice. Having seating for 8 makes it quite versitlile. The 4wd work great in snowy conditions.

Great SUV
By Michael E. Urbanski on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Love the vehicle, gas milage is not good at all. I am ready to purchase another one, which will be my third Tahoe. Trade value is a lot lower that I expected on a one year old unit.

Great Truck
By Bob1257 on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Its about time Chevy gave Ford a run for their money!

2003 Chevy Tahoe LS 4WD
By Antihype on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle. Definitely get the 5.3L engine. The 4.8L engine is good, but the 5.3L is worth the extra money. I love the steering on this vehicle. It's a large vehicle, but it steers better than my old compact pickup. The Auto 4WD system is a great feature that competitors don't offer. Only get the third row seat if you expect to carry children around because the third row will only be comfortable for children. Since I don't have children, I find myself taking out the third row seats most of the time for cargo room. Great ride quality with quiet engine and cabin.