Used 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

My 3rd
By Joe Sixpack

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 is my 3rd Tahoe. The 2001 never went back to the dealership after I drove it off the dealers lot! I loved it.

Favorite Features

Super quiet, smooth, comfortable ride! Tons of useable room for all my photography equipment, travel clothes, ice chests, and my 110 pound Lab. Great Bose system! Reminds me of my Lexus. Very solid off road.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the cheesy plastic. Change the power windows back the way they were in 2001. Pretty awkward the way they are.

EXCELLENT VEHICLE
By stasia

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Tahoe. I love them especially with one in sports I can keep everything in the cargo area and not have to take this in and out everyday. The turning radius is a lot better than it used to be. The seats don't seem to be as comfortable as my last but thats okay. I really like the radio to where we can both listen to different things at the same time.

Suggested Improvements

seating material put the rear cargo lock back in

Tahoes Are Great
By JaStewrt

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Tahoe.My first was a 98 and I have passed it on to my daughter. We have had NO problems of any kind with either Tahoe. I do not know why anyone would buy any other SUV! My husband drives a Suburban and needs the extra room but we both really like to drive the Tahoe better,even though there is very little difference.

Favorite Features

I like everything but especially the way it drives. I also like the cargo area. I like OnStar and the heated seats. I like the dash design.

Suggested Improvements

I wish the back windows would fully open or lower.

Z71 Tahoe
By mws517

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

It pulls my 21 foot boat with no problems. It handles the bumps in the road while towing better than my 2002 LT Tahoe. Pulls the boat out of water on slippery boat ramps with little to no problem. Only problem is that it is very difficult to add after market items (ie) XM radio. After three tries finaly got it right. Other than that I love it

Favorite Features

Love the Z71 ride. Love the features in it as well

Suggested Improvements

Allow for after market instalations

LATE LIFE TREASURES
By MARIE TANEY

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has made this Grandmothers life so much easier to handle my grandson in and out of the car. The safety features are very important but the luxury features are awesome. Everything it at fingertip reach and it does so many functions automatically once it has been set. With the 3rd back seat down it is so easy to put cargo in the back with either the window up or the entire door. I recently took a business trip of over 350 miles and it was wonderful, from the ride to the music sound system. I will never own any other form of transportation. Thank you

Favorite Features

Automatic options for driver 1 and driver 2. Especially the seat being set back when you turn off the key

Suggested Improvements

Gas miledge with todays prices