2003 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
A Real Pleasure
By TCVICKIE on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We traded in our 1997 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe and it has been such a pleasure to steer a truck with this much ease! The Silverado was a bear to turn, park or just manuever through a parking lot. The Tahoe redesigned steering is a hot item. I handles better than our BMW! We are really pleased with its smooth ride and handling.

Great Mix of Workhorse and Showhorse
By JohnNDallas on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Very pleased with this vehicle. I have found the added features worth the cost.

First Chevrolet
By The Bubs on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first GM product in our household. So far (2 months and 2000 miles), we've been *very* pleased with the ride, comfort and overall performance of the Tahoe. We test drove a Yukon Denali, Yukon SLT w/Autoride, and the Tahoe w/Z71. Both my wife and I thought that the Tahoe drove the best of the three (we also drove a '03 Toyota Forerunner, but found the interior/exterior "bland").

From the 1st to the Next
By Tahoe02000 on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We bought one of the first Tahoes when the new "Suburban" bodystyle came out in 1995. It was a great vehicle for family ventures to the beach and nice for hauling groceries and shopping packages. The new model goes well above our previous Tahoe with improved engine performance, ride, and features. A great family SUV for road traveling and long trips.

Comfort and Class
By Rob Lee on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

When I decided to buy the Tahoe I knew I would be spending more than I ever have for any vehicle I ever owned in my life. But I can tell you without hesitation I am glad I did. This vehicle has to be the most comfortable to operate that I have ever experienced. It is like driving a luxury car on a truck chassis. The steering is awesome, it is a tight radius, and very smooth. Maneuvering the truck is extremely easy. Interior controls on dash as well as the L.E.D. driver display information center is a breeze to set up.

Tahoe
By Wiscowilly on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Tahoe seems to be very well built. It doesn't have any rattles. I sprung a wiper blade the first time I washed the front windshield,but, it was my fault and the dealership replaced it under warranty.

DONTCALL
By DISSATISFIED on 11/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

BAD SALES, BAD CAR, BAD RIDE, ROTTEN PRICE

TAHOE-AWSOME
By Vic & Norma on 11/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle, Gas mileage is not to great, mainly because of the Flex fuel injection. Otherwiae has all the bells and whistles.

Z71 2003
By 29lil1` on 11/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Although it is a large vehicle, it is relatively easy to handle and very comfortable to drive.

Six Months and 12000 Miles Later
By martinez2521 on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Six months and 12000 miles later, my suggestion, get one, its the best vehicle I have ever owned. After 12000 miles of driving and in some cases moving heavy loads this auto has exceded all expecations. 20mpg on highway 15 in town. My LT Autoride handels great in all conditions which includes snow, ice, rain, mountain roads and highway. Its ride quality is better than most cars, its faster off the line and performs as good or better than most of the cars on the road and at the same time can carry lots of people and equipment. This is just a wonderful SUV to drive.