2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
A great SUV
By Casper on 03/05/02 09:01 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I really love this Tahoe. I guess the ride quality is what suprised me the most. It is very smooth and just eats up the bumps and potholes. It rides much better than my Explorer. The only criticism I would have is a little bit of wind noise at highway speed that comes from the large mirrors, but that is not bad. The front seats are very comfortable and can be manipulated to fit just about anyone.

Tahoe
By chevyman16 on 03/02/02 23:54 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The Chevrolet Tahoe is a great. I purchased mine in July of 2001. The 4wd works great. I live in Nebraska and its very helpful. The interior is very spacious and roomy. I have a boat and will use the Tahoe to pull it. I bought the Tahoe because of its roomy inside, good looks, great 5.3L engine, and the way it drives. It drives like a car. Go and test drive one to see.

2002 Tahoe
By JD on 03/02/02 14:30 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my Eddie Bauer Expedition for my Tahoe and I'm very happy I made this decision. The Tahoe rides and drives much better than the expedition. I was quite surprised how much more power the Tahoe has over the Expedition. The interior on the Tahoe is very luxurious, and the heated seats sure are nice in the winter. I've always owned Ford's, so this is my first GM purchase, but won't be last.

Love it
By mhl on 02/26/02 13:51 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After extensive research on Edmunds and other sites, I went the dealership as an educated buyer. Wow, what a deal I got. Love the bigger engine, tows like your pulling nothing. Cools and heats suprisingly well, considering the size of the vehicle. Very pleased

The best SUV
By Martin on 02/15/02 22:23 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I've had over 25 vehicles and never one like this. It's fun to walk up to your auto and see people just standing around looking at it. It drives better than the 2000 Z71 1500 1/2 ton truck, and I can't get over the look it carries.

The Tahoe experiance
By thelastknight on 01/31/02 00:24 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I found a way to save some money. First ask the dealer to throw in the scotch guard for the seats. Then when they ask about the extended warrenty. Have them go talk to the manager to lower the price since the extended warranties include the scotch guard program. Saved me $400.00 and I bought the extended warrenty. I love this vehicle. Im still breaking her in so I could have a few more to say but thank you Chevy for the rebates and intrest rates! Killer truck