2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: My 12 Year Old Tahoe

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

My 12 Year Old Tahoe
By mjgirard on

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I am replying on review (22389239) (220,000 miles and almost no repairs). I do not have over 200,000 miles on mine but we are closing in on 100,000 and had a busy weekend hauling students stuff back home with my 2001 Tahoe which has done a great job! Today with a loaded U-Haul large double wheeled trailer, I drove from Winston-Salem, NC to Rockingham, NC following the posted highway speeds and I am proud to say that with a 1 ton trailer and an apartment of living supplies and the Tahoe packed too I received a 14.2 miles per gallon average while pulling this trailer in Tow/Haul mode. This is 6th time I have moved children and their supplies to and from college and My Tahoe has never failed.

Comfort, performance and usefulness. This Tahoe along with my 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo have been two of the best vehicles I have ever owned. I look forward into the future buying another Chevrolet to add to my garage. Keep up the good work Chevrolet.