1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Good LUCK slowing this rig dow

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Review

Good LUCK slowing this rig down!
By 5700Power on

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD

Wow, Outside of routine maintenance and a fuel pump, I have NEVER been stranded and have never had an ounce of trouble. Tows with authority, Cruises the highway with ease and is more comfortable than just about anything out there! Electronics are top notch, Mileage is FAR better than I expected... 21 on a long highway trip. 15 pulling a 5,000 lb boat. (NOTE Only gets 6-7 in town) Ten years old and showing no signs of slowing at 140,000 miles. This truck has a place in my garage forever. Leather shows no wear, no rust (even under the doors) just a bullet proof monster that does ANYTHING you ask. Bought it at 40k and now has 140... I bet i can get 350,000+

Favorite Features

It LOOKS like a truck and handles like a sports car. Power to spare even hitting the gas at 80. Turning radius is better than my taurus! Great highway mileage! HUGE comfortable interior. QUIET... on and on and on. Still looks good today!

Suggested Improvements

Cup holder in the dash is in front of the heater duct... yeah stupid I know. Passenger door creeks... cant make it stop, even after replacing the springs and hinges. Fuel pumps quit with NO warning... and they are expensive!