1999 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Chevy on top

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV

Chevy on top
By tmacmvp1 on

1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV

I bought my Tahoe about 3 years ago in a as-is condition. It had 80k miles on it at the time. It now has 130k miles. I'm telling you, when I'm driving this truck I feel like the king of the road. Its 5.7 engine chugs the gas but trully delivers when need to. Only problem I had was a bad fuel pump. It had problems turning on when the motor was cold. little by little it got worst until finally I replaced it. cost me $255 with labor (got a deal). Other than that it is comfortable and very roomy! I'm 19 so that actually comes really in handy on the weekends lol. Just being a teenager sorry for the comment. Very good design and reliable at the same time.

Bulky exterior design, many aftermarket parts that you can purchase for this vehicle, leaving customization without boundries. Chrome bumpers. Spacy, roomy interior and cargo space in the back. Some people say the brakes are bad but I actually think it has really good brakes.

Fuel pumps cannot go out so easily. Mechanics recommend to not let your fuel go below 1/4 in your tank. Knowing that the mpg is horrible, you shouldnt have to hit the gas stations sooner then you need to.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review