Cash for clunkers??? NO WAY
By BowtiesRule! on
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD
Best truck ever. My parents bought it in 01' used with 62k on her. We replaced the fuel pump, all u-joints, and little stuff. After that, she has been running great. Now I just bought her from my parents for 3k and man, what a steal. This truck is still mint condition/unmolested/virgin/etc. I will never add anything to it. Stock radio still works great, speakers are great. This truck is just flat out amazing. Now, I just replaced the front u-joints and the rear upper ball joint, but didn't bother me. Truck has 190k on her and still has a lot of life in it. I love the 350 5.7l vortec. One of the best engines gm ever made. Strong and powerful!
Favorite Features
4x4 in a big touring vehicle is great. Love the z71 suspension, even though it will be time to get new shocks soon. I love the roar of the engine. I love the room.
Suggested Improvements
Well... The 4 4x4 switches on the dash, it seems like the light will flicker, but maybe it is just a short. Doesnt bother me. And the cup holders in the center console. It broke, but lil black tape fixed that problem. I guess I would like bigger tires but I have on 31"x10.50" so thats big enough