Bought for a spare, can't stop driving and love fixing it up
By davolas46 on
1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD
I bought my 95 Chevy Tahoe being the umpteenth owner of it, I had been dumped at our shop's lot sitting for a few years with over 350000 miles on it. The Tahoe had seen alot of battle, rot spots places, front end worn out, rear end hummed. I bought it off my shop for $1500 to replace my Chevy S-10, the first few weeks of having it I fell in love with it even with 350000 on the odometer on it. I learned it was a throttle body injection system and being an auto technician for 7 years I knew it was a very easy model to service. I have put 20000 miles on it, I still own it and love taking care of it.
Favorite Features
2 door LS model is great for a man with no kids, mechanical 4WD system, throttle body injected, easy and inexpensive to fix, very very comfortable, cast iron V shaped overhead valve 8 cylinder 350 5.7, ROOM TO WORK ON, 1 oxygen sensor, timing chain, stock height is perfect for me and easy to get in, power options all around, excellent cruising vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
well. this is a 95 and I'm writing this as what I would like the new 2013 model to be. I wish they had the newer Tahoe model in a 2 door option because I feel it looks really sporty and the 4 door is too big and looks like a bus