1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:
1995 Sport Tahoe
By sporttahoe on 05/02/10 07:26 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is by far the best and most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I ordered the vehicle and have enjoyed it from the very first day. Great looking vehicle, easy to drive, looks great at age 15. In fact it feels like part of the family.

Love my Chevy
By bagged2dr on 07/14/07 01:43 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is the truck that Iíve always wanted. It has the comfort of an SUV but the styling and drive of a car. It's a sports truck and was beyond its time. Add big wheels and the experience is mind boggling.

95 Tahoe best deal around
By 95TahoeBoston on 03/18/06 05:49 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 95 Tahoe new. It's been a great truck! Looking to upgrade to a 2007 version. I will be very very very very very sorry to let go of this gem of a vehicle. It's been reliable... "like a rock" as they say. I have the "Sport" version with the big fender flares and everything.

Good Stuff!
By NewCoach on 03/16/05 18:33 PM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle had about 35k when I bought it. I have never had a single bit of trouble with it. I did replace the carrier bearings at about 80k, and a few other normal items. The gas mileage is not that great (avg of 13), but this is a totally solid vehicle. It rides high and drives great. It still get's as good of gas mileage as the day I bought it. I use a Carquest sport filter and synthetic Mobil oil every 5k. In general, I love this vehicle. I plan on keeping it until my 2 year old gets old enough to drive it.

Good Stuff!
By NewCoach on 03/16/05 18:33 PM (PST)

Charlie's Tahoe
By chabea on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

I purchased this SUV new and it has never let me down. It is great in snow. I got through 20 inch snow fall in 1996 when nothing else in my neighborhood could. I've had oil changed every 3.000 miles and basic dealer maintenance - the truck still drives like new!

Well made in the USA
By In2RnB on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 2dr SUV 4WD

We purchased our Tahoe new in February of '95. It has been an absolute pleasure to own. I plan to keep it until it cracks down the middle and falls apart into 2 halves. I now have over 155K on the vehicle and it still runs like a dream. I'm a stickler on maintenance and have exceeded factory recommendations changing the oil every 2K for example. However, I have had no other major repairs whatsoever. Tires, battery, burned out light bulbs - that's about it. I love it