Used 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

1995 Sport Tahoe
By sporttahoe

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is by far the best and most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I ordered the vehicle and have enjoyed it from the very first day. Great looking vehicle, easy to drive, looks great at age 15. In fact it feels like part of the family.

I like the size, comfot and looks of my Sport Tahoe.

Better AC and mileage. I just wish Chevrolet still sold a 2 door Tahoe. I would buy another in a heart beat.

Love my Chevy
By bagged2dr

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This is the truck that Iíve always wanted. It has the comfort of an SUV but the styling and drive of a car. It's a sports truck and was beyond its time. Add big wheels and the experience is mind boggling.

2 doors

Higher compression and factory headers and gearing for better gas mileage

95 Tahoe best deal around
By 95TahoeBoston

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought my 95 Tahoe new. It's been a great truck! Looking to upgrade to a 2007 version. I will be very very very very very sorry to let go of this gem of a vehicle. It's been reliable... "like a rock" as they say. I have the "Sport" version with the big fender flares and everything.

Nice big beautiful truck, really turned heads when new, still not bad looking, with the flames I added behind the rear wheels!

Drivers seat could move forward to allow for easier access to back. That's been my only complaint over 11 years.

Good Stuff!
By NewCoach

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 2dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle had about 35k when I bought it. I have never had a single bit of trouble with it. I did replace the carrier bearings at about 80k, and a few other normal items. The gas mileage is not that great (avg of 13), but this is a totally solid vehicle. It rides high and drives great. It still get's as good of gas mileage as the day I bought it. I use a Carquest sport filter and synthetic Mobil oil every 5k. In general, I love this vehicle. I plan on keeping it until my 2 year old gets old enough to drive it.

Reliability, looks, easy to customize, smooth ride