Could have a new vehicle if I wanted one.
By sherriweaver on
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Z71 4dr SUV 4WD
At 286,000+ miles my tranny has given up. My husband said it is time for me to get a new vehicle. I do NOT want a new one! I haven't seen anything that looks as awesome as my Tahoe. So to the transmission shop it goes. When the engine gives up I will replace that too. I LOVE MY TRUCK! We bought it in 2006 at 175k miles this has been the only major problem we have had. I would rather fix the problems with the truck of my dreams than make payments on something I hate. My Tahoe looks great, sounds great and turns heads everywhere we go. I have never seen another one exactly like it anywhere. Dark Carmine Red trimmed in Gold with 32in aluminum wheels, big ole mud grips and dual exhaust! AWESOME!
Favorite Features
There is plenty of room for the kids and all their crap. They have room to be comfortable on long trips. Many days I have as many as 8 kids piled up in there and no-one is cramped. I have plenty of room in the back to stock up when I go to the wholesale shopping club without crowding the kids. On vacations and weekend trips everyone has enough space. There are plenty of charger outlets too, so no-one has to fight over the chargers. Have I mentioned I LOVE MY TRUCK!
Suggested Improvements
I don't think there is anything I would change about my truck!