Used 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Tahoe Limited/Z71 model:

great ride
By bigblkho

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Limited 4dr SUV

I love this vehicle. It is sleek and rides like a car. There is a lot of room and planty of power to get you where you want to go, fast.

GONNA MISS IT
By THOMAS HARRIS

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Z71 4dr SUV 4WD

HAVE BEEN GREATLY SATISFIED WITH THE TRUCK FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. MY WIFE WAS RECENTLY IN AN ACCIDENT WHERE THE TRUCK ROLED OVER ON THE TOP AND THE INTERION HELD UP WELL. THATS ONE THING I HAVE APPRECIATED ABOUT IT IS THE FEELING OF SAFETY WHEN MY WIFE AND 2 CHILDEREN WERE IN IT. IT HAS HANDELED WELL IN 2 AND4 WHEEL DRIVE AND HAS BEEN A GREAT FAMILY CAR FOR US. CRIED WHEN SHE WRECKED BECAUSE DON'T THINK I CAN REPLACE IT.

RESALE VALUE HELD UP GREAT. GREAT LOOKING AND EASY TO DRIVE. LOVE THE ROOM INSIDE AND THE COMFORTABILITY. 4WD HANDY WHEN GOING HUNTING. BRUSH GUARD GAVE CONFIDENCE IF ANYTHING RAN IN FRONT. OVER ALL FELT SAFE WITH WIFE DRIVING AND KIDS IN THE TRUCK WITH HER.

Z71 Tahoe
By tahoe_lover

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Z71 4dr SUV 4WD

Overall, very pleased. Had to replace gas tank (crack) at 30k and starter at 40k. Otherwise, reliable, great performance and great looking. Very safe. Easily tows 27ft travel trailer with Z package. Installed aftermarket remote starter.

Leather, stereo, heated mirrors.

Has to replace wheel lug covers - pricey. Maybe replce with solid units.

Great tow vehicle and smooth riding
By daryl k

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Z71 4dr SUV 4WD

Great tow vehicle and smooth riding. Fits all 5 people comfortably. Tows excellent. Great handling and very roomy. Very sturdy in high winds and snow.

Heated leather seats.

Larger middle storage compartment.

Tough looking black tahoe
By Big Black 'Hoe

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 SUV Limited 4dr SUV

I bought my 2000 Tahoe Limited with 28,000 miles on it and I have had it for about 6 months now. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Interior is perfect, exterior is even better. No problems yet, hopefully it stays that way for a long time.

All black color. (Once I tinted the the front windows, I get about 2 or 3 people a week asking me if I'm driving an FBI vehicle)

I would say gas mileage, but I can't argue, I also have a 5.9 Grand Cherokee that get's about 12.5 mpg, so it's my fault for buying these vehicles.