2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tahoe Limited/Z71 model:
Best vehicle of 2000 !
By KANE on 03/18/09 07:29 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Limited 4dr SUV

Dressed in All Black, this truck is the cornerstone of strength and toughness. Fitted with a seductively masculine, roomy interior and a sleek, structured exterior, it flows smoothly on the highway and demands respect in the city. This is a ‘gotta have’!!

My favorite truck
By reedsdrummer on 02/10/05 00:27 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Limited 4dr SUV

I test drove this truck with 14 miles on it. It now has over 97,000. I'm a drummer and I am constantly on the road for my gigs. My truck has been from Dallas to Key West to the Carolinas and every point in between many, many times. It has never left me stranded, it has hauled tons of band equipment, trailers... everything... I can't really express how great it has been. I've spent many nights in it on the raod and it brings me a comfort to know that when I'm away from home, my truck is always there and never far away.

great ride
By bigblkho on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Limited 4dr SUV

I love this vehicle. It is sleek and rides like a car. There is a lot of room and planty of power to get you where you want to go, fast.

Tough looking black tahoe
By Big Black 'Hoe on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Limited 4dr SUV

I bought my 2000 Tahoe Limited with 28,000 miles on it and I have had it for about 6 months now. It is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Interior is perfect, exterior is even better. No problems yet, hopefully it stays that way for a long time.

The Hardest Car on the Road
By TheHardestMan on 02/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Limited/Z71 Limited 4dr SUV

I love my truck. simply said.