2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid Consumer Review: My favorite car ever!

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid - Consumer Review

My favorite car ever!
By Kimberly on

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid 4dr SUV 4WD (6.0L 8cyl gas/electric hybrid 4A)

I have owned many sport cars and SUVs and this is the best one yet. The ride is smooth and powerful. I drove a Cadillac SRX for 3 years and I love having the V8 back with better gas mileage in the city than my SRX. I love how fully loaded the truck comes, but I wish the back door had an automatic control to help my old shoulders. My two teenage daughters think it is very cool and they love having all the room of a full SUV back over a crossover. The technology behind the hybrid system is great even though GM has not pulled up the gas mileage up as high as other hybrids. The autostop feature when the car is stopped at the traffic light or in the car pool light is awesome.

Hybrid system. Navigation System. Center arm rest in the front has lots of room and a non-skid pad that is great for a family of 4 with 4 ipods and 4 cell phones. Love all the space for my tall teenagers and all the upgraded technology. Love being seated up high again over a crossover.

Want more real wood, car of this price should feel more upscale. Rear door should have option of being automatic. It does not close all the time with one push. Need to deal with that third seat. I take mine out most of the time.