2015 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Absolutely LOVE my 2015 Suburban LTZ (but....)
By eokerholm on 06/18/14 07:27 AM (PDT)

2015 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I really love this car and very happy with the purchase. This is much bigger than my 2006 Honda Pilot that I was happy to get ride of (that thing was a lemon; coming from a guy who's owned 2 Hondas in the last 22 years). This drives well, not as lively as the 6.2L Denali, but my wallet and gas mileage appreciates that. Love all the radar and safety features, hands free, etc. Radar comes in hand when parking this lovely beast. Mileage is incredible. Over 2500 miles so far and I'm averaging in the 18+ mpg range. Mixed driving City/Hwy. On the Hwy, I got 26 mpg to San Antonio from Austin. I was ecstatic!

Big problem
By jjdca4 on 06/07/14 19:33 PM (PDT)

2015 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LTZ 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

The big new feature that so many we're looking forward to, the overdue power third row fold down seats do not work. They hit the second row and will not go down!! See suggested improvements

2,500 Mile In My 2015 Suburban - A Memo To The Brand Team
By adplusone on 05/05/14 19:55 PM (PDT)

2015 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LTZ 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Just rolled over 2,500 in my 2015 Suburban LTZ 4x4 (MSRP just over $ 71k). I have driven a Suburban since 1995 and I think this my 16th or 17th. LIKES 1) The comfort of the ride and (lack of) wind noise at speed is unbelievably quiet and in spite of the mass of the vehicle it is taunt. Have owned higher dollar Mercedes and BMW sedans and this Burb is better than both of them. 2) Gas mileage is def up from my last one (2013 LTX 4x4). Trip computer actually showed one segment at 20.4 MPG (highway at 75 cruise). Around town is right at 14 MPG...which is an improvement.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.