2013 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

2013 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

2013 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
The car luddites built
By zorro_oscuro on 01/29/14 09:42 AM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I'd had a Chevy Tahoe that I basically drove into the ground after 16 years and almost 200k miles, it was time to let it go. I liked the car so decided to go with a Suburban because of the extra room. Biggest financial blunder of my adult life. I've only had the car about 9 months, so I can't really comment on the bones. I was shocked that so much of the body is now cheap plastic. As far as technology goes, I'm surprised it even has a radio. It's so far behind the times that it's an embarrassment to drive in Silicon Valley. I kid you not, my motorcycle helmet has a better designed "infotainment" system.

2013 Suburban LTZ
By dbart2013 on 05/08/13 14:28 PM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

Overall a beautiful truck with better than expected fuel consumption. It has an Artistic interior with every comfort, except in cabin air filter.

A great SUV, perfect for a large family or lots of cargo
By alpha1984 on 02/28/13 19:56 PM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I should preface my review by first stating that this truck was only a short term rental, however it was certainly long enough to get an idea for this truck. The space in side is gigantic. I'm 6ft. 3 and had plenty of room. Of course it's what you expect from such a large vehicle. It had excellent road manners considering it's huge size, and road manners have been vastly improved over the old Suburbans. The V8 with active fuel management was seamless in shutting off cylinders, however I feel slightly more power would have helped move this behemoth. It was adequate around down, but if I had to tow anything I would opt for the bigger engine.