2010 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Need To Make Some Changes
By shoppingnana on 11/10/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LTZ 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fourth suburban this is my least favorite the air vents are in the wrong place and the navigation system and the knobs for the heat and air are all so low you cant see them they should have put them up higher like other cars did. this is really dangerous where it is.they should have left the cup holders like they were in the older models there in nowhere to put things in this one.the DVD system is awful in this model if you have kids you will understand. what were they thinking if the tv control gets lost you cant even work it from the back seat.had to be a man to come up with this idea and they must not have had children.wish i had my old one back dont like this one at all.

I Love My Suburban (Big Black)
By Dr. of Goop on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LTZ 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've had everything from Corvettes to Jeeps (my family owned 3 new car franchises) and for a "Grown Up" the Suburban is the perfect vehicle for me at this stage (50 years old). My black LTZ gets looks everywhere because it evokes the Secret Service / Government impression. The LTZ package offers all of the amenities that I need. My actual mileage is a very respectable 15 MPG and would be substantially better if I didn't use the remote starter so much (to warm/cool the interior). Also, mileage would be better if I didn't have such a heavy foot. For me this is the right vehicle at the right time.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Suburban Suv in VA is:

$139 per month*