2008 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: The Suburban Rocks!

2008 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Review

1500 LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

The Suburban Rocks!
By F-Rod on

2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 2002, so I can vouch for all the additions. When they said completely redesigned they meant it. I find the fuel economy extremely good for a beast of this nature. I drive for a living and in less than a year have put 30000 miles on my truck (mostly city miles) and it still drives like new, its a work horse. I shopped the Escalade (overpriced), Denali (not as good looking), Expedition (not a better ride), Navigator (overpriced) and the Suburban seemed to me, the better buy . Great power, fun to drive, nice look and reliable. I would buy it again.

My LT3 Is fully decked out, the only difference between the LTZ is the center console and the chrome trimmings which I added for like $700 at the dealer. I love all the features.

I agree with everyone else about the leg room in the third row, the fact you have to manually adjust the middle row and the third row should also have been automatic. Bluetooth technology is definitely missed. Maybe next year!