2008 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Superior Suburban
By Mytwobuckaroos on 09/16/07 08:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just traded in my Yukon Xl for the Suburban. Overall, this is a great SUV. It looks stylish yet rugged and is very functional. The car is easy to drive and has a great turn radius. I feel very safe driving my kids around in this car. The new seat design is great. The driver's seat and passagner's seats are extremely comfortable. The lumbar support is superior. The front controls are easy to use and positioned very well.

I love my Tahoe!
By SLDLMD on 07/31/07 06:47 AM (PDT)

2008 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Our 2008 Tahoe was delivered just a few days ago. I absolutely love it. The interior is beautiful and designed well for families. We have the rear entertainment package with the DVD player and I love just flipping the screen down and popping in the movie. No cords or wires to mess with! The split bench seats are genius-- increases cargo space without losing an entire row of seating. It performs well and it is interesting to watch it switch from V8 to V4 on the highway. My average fuel economy thus far is around 18, and that includes a 200 mile highway trip and around town driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.